Selfish Jimin

author, s pov
It's been 5 days of Jimin working, avoiding Jungkook as much as possible. Here, Jungkook is determined to interact with Jimin; he isn't losing any chance to do so.
ae-ri and jungkook's friendship developed well, but Dong isn't liking it a bit. Now that jungkook has a friend to share things with, jungkook is enjoying every moment. Now that he is able to see Jimin's face every day after awakening and every night before sleeping, he is living every bit of the moment. He is still happy, even though Jimin is giving him a cold shoulder continuesly and not interacting much.

jimin,s pov
Today is the seventh day of our camp. We are working hard, trying to cover as many people as we can. It's running smoothly. People are very polite and welcoming. It's feeling like I am not on work; it's like a holiday. After work at home, seeing Jungkook every day gives me immense happiness.
Today I am going home early and I have to make a video call to Taehyung. He has called me many times and wants to see the house where I am staying. How am I going to make the call if Jungkook will be around there? What if Tae gets to know that Jungkook is here?

When I came back home, I saw Jungkook in the kitchen cooking something.
since when you started cooking,
Oh, I can cook, and I can cook perfectly. How will you get to know things about me when you have cut all your ties with me? Even on family occasions, you avoided me. Like Plaque, he said his tone was kind of mocking, accusing me of cutting all ties. I felt sharp pain. He accused me of keeping distance. Well, he is right. I don't have the right to respond status, though I am at fault.

Go get fresh and come let's have dinner together. Do you want something sweet? I can make desert if you want. He is asking me with a hope. I came back to my room without replying.

end of Jimin's pov

author,s pov

jimin came back after freshening up on the dining table, both are having dinner, jungkook trying to communicate, but jimin being stubborn, avoiding him completely, only replying necessary questions like normal questions, both finished dinner, it's midnight, it's jimin's routine every midnight, he used to wake up and go to jungkook's room to see him in dim light while sleeping, when jungkook sleeps, he showered him with love, always sit beside him for an hour, adores his face, cresses his hair, plants small kisses on his head, and covers him with duvet properly. After avoiding Jungkook in daylight, he showered him with love every dark night.

"You are selfish, Jimin, taking advantage of this heavy sleeper, filling your eyes and heart with his sights,
leaving him to suffer and letting him yearn for your love, Jimin's inner soul scolded him

jungkook,s pov
Did you see Ae-rin' how is avoiding me every time? Only intract if it's unavoidable. What to do? Tell me.

Don't worry kid, ae-rin said.

ae-rin I think I am older than you.

Yeah, I know, but in this matter, I am like your grandmother; you are just a newborn kid, and stop crying like, "Jimin,jimin mi mi mi mi mi

ae-rin, you made fun of me?

Stop making fun of me, ae-rin, I said.

Jimin is ascetic here, and you are a seducer.
"Use your seductive charm to break this ascetic's penance. You are hella handsome and hot, and leave it, kid," Ae-rin said.

look like you don't have a filter in your mouth, ae-rin.

What you said Jeon jungkook, now that,s it I am going, these days we can't suggest anything good to anyone; there is no time for goodness in this era. ae-rin sulked

Oh, sorry, you are the only friend I have here. Don't go, Ae-rin. Waah, great, Jungkook. You are such a fool. You made her upset.

Now I am trying to convince Ae-rin while walking behind her, I can't afford to make her angry. Oh, God, help me.

Dong,s pov
Why is ae-rin running? Why is this jungbook following her from behind? I know from the start that this man has a defect; that's why Dr. Jimin threw him out. Dong doesn't have time to think. I have to save my ae-rin first from this monster. He is openly doing eave teasing.
stop thinking Dong just go and save her , i will break his bones .,
i am coming to save you, baby,

to be continue
________________________

if you liked the chapter
vote comment and share
vote and comments makes me happy 😁