Taehyung,s Arrival

author,s pov

Its around 6:pm. jimin is in hurry, he is in kitchen right now. he asked to maid and mrs kim to stay outside from kitchen as today jimin is in charge to cook food. he is busy in preparing dinner and all tae's favourite dishes only for his baby brother tae.

Tae is returning from usa after completing his study.

jimin is working peacefully and humming. Every one is in aww looking at jimin how he is preparing everything with beautiful smile on his face.

When jimin was busy in cooking , "mochi ," jimin,s grandmother came in to kitchen without any hesitation jimin showed outside door to her. grandma's started laughing and left the kitchen but she is admiring jimin's face how cheerful he is looking today.

she is remembering how jimin was sad for whole month when tae left for further study. jimin got seat in medical on his merit basis in korea and he had cleared his medical entrance exams.

grandma was seating on dining chair and remembering her kids childhood. her memories are still fresh when she heard jimin's first cry in this home and his first laugh his first step. her daughter in law's pregnancy news . how she still remember both kids first solid meal they had , their entry in play school and both first day in academic school , both kids has done many mischievous activities together playfulness how she used to get complaints from neighbour that her kids are stealing fruits and flowers from thier garden.

grandma knows tae is naughty and mischievous child on the other hand jimin is shy and calm child , both are polar apposite but the love between two is incomparable.

she is smiling while thinking everything suddenly jimin came out from kitchen holding cake in his hand to decorate it on dining table . he sat beside mrs kim he saw how his grandma is smiling in her own world .

"grandma why are you smiling like that grandma are you thinking something good?" Jimin asked.

"i m just thinking about both of you my child . it look like time is flying really very fast you both grown up so beautiful, this fast seems yesterday only you both were kids i have cherished whole childhood of my both kids . now i just want to see my kids to be with their respective life partner so that i can die in peace." grandma kim says. suddenly jimin raised his eyebrows towards mrs kim and scolded her cutely.

"don't even dare to think about death grandma otherwise i will tell your secret place where you hides sweets from mom. how many time i told you to eat in limit those sweets but look at you acting like a spoilt kid. by the way you have lots things to see in life ahead don't you want to play with tae's kids ? " Jimin ask.

mrs kim laughed, "yes yes i would and i will also love to play with your kids too." Grandma said and jimin felt sharp pain in his heart. he stopped laughing and started decorating cake again without replying anything .

mrs kim is their grandmother she can easily understand her kids whether they are happy or sad. she noticed jimin's sad face and sudden change in his behaviour. at the same mr kim came to dining table sat another side of his mother he asked jimin to come with him as it's time to leave for airport as flight is about to land with in one hour .

"i am just coming dad only 5 min." he completed cake decoration and left for airport with mr kim to pick up tae . both father and son enjoying music in car singing along with the music both are really excited to see their 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 .

they arrived at airport ten minute before both of them are waiting for their prince to come out . suddenly jimin saw tae is coming outside.

jimin's jaw dropped-down while he saw very handsome and tall tae, his baby brother. well they always does facetime but when jimin saw him in person he realised how his brother grown up so tall with broad shoulders and handsome with unmatchable beauty.

his tae is looking like most handsome man in this world. tae came running outside and clings to jimin with his beautiful boxy smile on his face. then he hugged mr kim , both brothers are clinging to each other and mr kim is tailing them from behind picking all luggage.

"it always happens with me look like they kept me to pick their luggage and shopping bags why these boys are like their mother ." MrKim complaint to himself.

they arrived at home tae running fast to hug mrs kim and his grandmother . mrs kim's eyes are brimming with tears as she saw her kid after two long years. grandmother also admiring.

suddenly tae came close to grandmother and pinched her nose.

"so how are you my beautiful grandma?"

"i am healthy and good." grandma replied.

he turned towards mrs kim, "how are you mom?"

mrs kim hugged him with smiling, "i am all good baby."

that night they all did dinner together as jimin prepared feast so many dishes. tae ate extra and now he is feeling heavy and complaining to jimin. jimin just laughed at his brother's silliness.

"who told you to eat like you are starving for years." jimin said .

"what to do when you prepared this much delicious food and all are my favourite dishes." Tae said and jimin went to kitchen to bring some luke warm water with some solution for digestion. he mixed it together and gave it to tae to drink so that food can digest . after taking it tae and jimin talked for a while then both fell asleep jimin spooning tae in his sleep.

Do Vote and comment to support me