Jungkook's Offer To Jimin

It's been five months since they married. When Jungkook attempted to file the divorce petition two months ago, his mother stopped eating and drinking. It harmed her health and made Jungkook fearful. He wants to divorce Taehyung but is afraid her mother would become ill.
He gave up hope that Jimin would return to him a long time ago, but he never stopped Taehyung from living his life according to his own wishes. He is well aware of Taehyung's liking for him after marriage, and it scares him. He treats Taehyung like a very good friend, and they spend time together doing things like shopping, watching movies, visiting restaurants, and so on.

Taehyung today visiting a friend. and right now he is at friend's home, who recently got married. When his friend told him about his husband how his husband loves him, he told him about their first night, what his husband gifted him on their first night, and how his husband makes love to him every night.His friend told him how his husband always makes him happy in life and in bed to. It made Taehyung sad because somewhere he felt jealous of his own friends. Now he is thinking about how Jungkook avoids his touches. It's been five months of marriage; we sleep together on the same bed, but Jungkook has never touched me, not even in his sleep. Taehyung's body craves his touches. He wants him completely. handsome Jungkook always walks in front of him like a full-course meal, now Taehyung wants his husband completely after spending some time with his friend. Taehyung can't wait to go back to home.

in the room jeon's mansion
It's past midnight, but he's still awakening. After meeting with his friend, it diverted his mind in a different direction. Now he wants his husband's touch.Now he also wants to feel how it feels to be touched by his husband. He saw Jungkook sleeping beside him. He is looking very handsome. Taehyung is looking at him. His body is Yearning for Jungkook's touches. His whole body has a tingling sensation like blood running faster in his veins, causing extreme arousal. He saw Jungkook clothed bulge very much prominent giving idea how big is Jungkook's member. the thirst of his body woke up his body is screaming for the touches from Jungkook .He is completely under the spell of lust. He is feeling like crying Jungkook is a wholesome man. He is my husband, and I have every right to touch him with that thought. Taehyung started touching him in his sleep. He rubbed his hand on his clothed member because of friction, which caused Boner to jungkook. Taehyung started kissing Jungkook in his sleep, desperately trying to awaken Jungkook . Now he is kissing his lips, sucking on them unknowingly. Jungkook's mouth opened in his sleep, and by chance, Taehyung penetrated his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth. Now he is tasting Jungkook's hot wet mouth, attaching his body to him, latching himself to him, and completely rubbing his body against Jungkook's body. Jungkook also got aroused in his sleep. He is watching Jimin in his dream. He smiled in kiss and kissed Taehyung back in his sleep, which made Taehyung's heart flutter in happiness. His heart skipped a beat. Jungkook is kissing me back and hugging me tightly, which means Jungkook likes my touch, which made taehyung confident to do more now that he is above Jungkook kissing him and rubbing his body. Jungkook hugged him and unknowingly started responding in sleep because of arousal pain. Jungkook awoke from his sleep, but he was still in a bit of drowsiness, when he smelled a different scent which doesn't belongs to jimin, with that different scent his eyes wide open from sleep, he saw that it was Taehyung who was kissing him hungrily. He pushed him very hard without realising that it could hurt him. Taehyung fell to the floor very hard on his buttocks.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Jungkook said in anger,

What am I doing? I am touching my husband; am I doing something wrong? Taehyung replied,

Yes, it's wrong, Taehyung, without my concern in my sleep.

So what should I do? Where should I go? I do have needs. Who is responsible for fulfilling these needs of mine? You are my husband it's your responsibility, and my body craves for your touches.