Epilogue 2

After Thirty-two Years.

Now Jungkook's age is seventy-seven years, and Jimin's age is seventy-five years old. Later, Jimin birthed a beautiful daughter her name is Mi-nie. Jungkook loves both the kids equally, but Mi-nie, his daughter, is closer to him. It's not like a son is not close enough; both children are close to him, but the daughter is more in love with his father. Both the children are happily married. Koomin is married to Dora uncle Dong's, and Ae-rin's daughter, Koomin's in-law, died two years ago. First, Dong died of health issues; later, after one year, Ae-rin died. She started getting weak after Dong's death. and Mi-nie got married to Hoseok's, and Taehyung's son Mi-nie's in-laws also died during skeying because of an ice fall. Both were full of life in their old age; both were enjoying holidays, and this accident happened. Jikook has grandchildren. Both are spending very beautiful and peaceful time with each other. This is life; some little issues are always there in everyone's life. but overall, they are very happy.

"kookie We are old, but you still love to get close to me." Jimin stopped Jungkook from hugging and kissing his cheeks.

"Hehehe, you are mine. I can do it till I am alive, and I love it when you call me Kookie. Why do you never call me in front of our children with this name?" Jungkook said 

"Have some shame, old man. We can't act lovey-dovey in front of our grandchildren."  Jimin said 

"but we heard everything.' hahaha. All the grandchildren and their parents barged into the hall. laughing with their grandparents. Both are enjoying beautiful time with their kids and grandkids, as Mi-nie loves to come to her parents once a week; it is a must for her. She also lives in Hadong. The days are passing beautifully and are enjoyable. Now it's nighttime.

jikook bedroom 

It's midnight, and everyone is sleeping peacefully. when Jimin heard Jungkook's weak voice.

"J-Jimin, wake up, love." Jungkook said it in a low and faint voice.

"Kookie, what happened?" Jimin asked as he could see his husband looking so weak and breathing heavily.

"Jimin, it seems my time is about to come.' Jungkook said, breathing heavily.

'KOOMIN, MI-NIE."  Jimin called both children's names immediately without talking further. Without wasting a moment, both children come running fast to their parents. They are always like this: with one voice, of parents, they come running to them.

"What happened, Appa?" koomin asked Jimin

'Dada, what happened?" Mi-nie asked Jungkook went to Jungkook, sat beside him, and hugged him.

"Nothing. Go bring your kids; we both want to see all of you together."  Jungkook said while breathing heavily and looking at Jimin. Jimin smiled at him and nodded his head. in yes, his breathing also started becoming heavy with Jungkook.

Mi-nie understood. what is happening. Jungkook always told her that when he would be at his last stage, he would call them like this—every one together. She is feeling like her heart is breaking into millions of pieces. Her father, her first love, is calling everyone like this, wanting to bid his last goodbye.

Both Koomin and Mi-nie came outside the room to bring their kids and life partners in front of their parents.

"aah aah aah. Are we about to lose our parents?" Mi-nie asked crying and hugging her brother.

"Mini, don't cry. I am feeling the same; my heart is breaking." Koomin said, holding his sister, that both the kids are crying. But they have to hide these tears from their parents; they can't say goodbye to them with tears.