Dream Room

Jeon's mansion

It's evening time, and Jungkook is struggling with servants at home. He is asking to shift things from his room to another room because he wants to paint his room Jimin's favourite colour. Earlier, it was black and grey, but now he wants to make it bright and colourful for his love.
According to Jungkook,after  marriage they both will share the same room, so he wanted to change the room colour and bed, Room is a very private place for couples,This boring tired room need to be changed it should be cosy, positive, and vibrant. The small music fountain and the  artistic lampshade . He wants to give jimin all the happiness whatever exists in this world , His heart is full of love for jimin. In short, Jungkook is busy creating a small dream world in his room for himself and Jimin.
Right now Jungkook is holding a big painting of Jimin in his hands  attaching it to his chest. Jimin's face is frontside on his chest. He painted Jimin so beautifully, like he poured his love in this painting . Jimin's love always encourages his artistic side to come out. He has a compilation of diaries full of poems for jimin  and paintings of Jimin.

 He has a compilation of diaries full of poems for jimin  and paintings of Jimin

Wao, sir, your soon-to-be husband is so beautiful. One of the lady servants praised Jimin . Jungkook feels proud whenever someone praises Jimin.

When he was holding the painting attached to his chest, Mrs. Jeon came home after manipulating Jimin. She was holding beetroot and carrot juice in her hand and sipping on it when she saw she acted like she was falling and knowingly poured the juice onto Jimin's painting. It looked like blood on Jimin's face and it broke Jungkook's heart.
Oh, I am sorry. I tripped on something I was about to fall on.  glass of juice fell down accidentally. I didn't do it knowingly.

It's alright, mom; why will you do it knowingly? It's an accident, Jungkook said with a pained expression. His heart is breaking while he watches the red liquid on Jimin's painting. He can't see a blood-like thing on the painting. Even without noticing he is crying some drops of tears fell on Jimin's painting, the tear was on Jimin's eye ; it's dripping down from his eyes in this painting. It looked like Jimin was also crying with Jungkook's tears. along with Jungkook.

This painting was the companion to his  loneliness.Whenever his heart longed to see jimin, He painted him, This painting was the outcome of his longingness, wait , expectations, trust on himself that one day he will get Jimin's love  and hope Because of the damage to the painting, all these emotions got hurt. Because of that pain, his heart ached, he had tears in his eyes that fell from his eyes to that painting.Jungkook cried without realising

jungkook, s pov
Why are tears falling from my eyes without any reason

Jungkook doesn't have any idea how much pain Jimin is in right now.

Hotel room
Jimin is bleeding with cramps of pain. Blood is coming out with blood clots. It's not running continuously; it's taking half an hour for some blood to come out even though he wasn't pregnant but still the process is really painfull. Now that Jimin is about to complete the process, he is sitting on the toilet seat, thinking about everything. His mother's and Mrs. Jeon's words are ringing in his mind.
Jungkook will be happy with Taehyung. For some time, he will be heartbroken, but Tae's love will change him. He will be happy with Tae. Thinking about all this, his heart is breaking into pieces, but somewhere he is feeling peace. Two people whom he loves the most in this world will be happy with this thought, giving him a little peace. on other hand
Jungkook is going to share his heart, body, and love with someone else. Breaking his heart into pieces
But he can't do anything.

I should have to be happy for them. Jimin, you should have to be happy to see your loved ones will be happy. What a pathetic person you are! You are crying your heart out. Jimin scolded himself.

Kim's home

Mrs. Kim came to Taehyung and held his hand. "How is my son feeling now?" she asked while caressing his hair. "I am perfectly fine now, mom, just a little bit weak." Taehyung replied
Mom, what do you think? Will I and Jungkook get married? Taehyung asked like he was asking for consolation to ease his heart.

Yes, baby, why not? You have to be patient enough and have to be ready to wait, and I am sure your love will change Jungkook's heart one day, and most importantly, Jeon's heir from you, Mrs. Kim assured Tae.

Now come, let's have dinner together.

mom Where is Jimin? Hyung, I haven't seen him for a long time. Taehyung asked
Why are you thinking about him? He is in the hospital, busy with his work as always. If he cares for you, he should have to be with you, but look, he gave importance to his work over you. mrs Kim replied

I don't know, mom, but I still can't hate Hyung. He has a special place in my heart, and whenever he puts his hand on my head, it gives me peace and assurance of love. Mom, I never wanted to hurt Jimin Hyung, but I can't give upon Jungkook; I love him so much.

at Jeon's home

I met him today only, but why am I feeling to see him again? what's happening with me why this quandary Oh, Jungkook, you have fallen madly in love. Should I have to call him or video call him? With that thought, Jungkook dialled Jimin's number, and now Jimin is sitting in bed right now. He called Nurse Jia to help him in this situation. He is holding his phone in his hand, watching Jungkook's call flash on screen, waiting to complete the call. He doesn't have the courage to attend the call. He doesn't want Jungkook to hear his pained and tired voice.
He put the phone on silent mode, feeling weak, and Jungkook calling  him continuously.

why he is not picking my What is your problem? Dr. Jimin, since you came back from Hadong, why  your behaviour has  changed?
Should I have to call Mrs. Kim? Oh, sorry, my mother-in-law. With that thought, he dialled Mrs. Kim's phone number.

on call 
Hello, Mrs. Kim, Is Jimin at home? Actually, he is not picking up my call. I am trying to contact him I called you because I thought he must be at home taking a rest.

No, son, he isn't at home yet. He must be with his friend. Oh, whenever he is with that boy, he always forgets about others. Both are too close to each other. If he is not picking up your call, he must be with him only. Mrs. Kim said

Who is he? jugkook asked 

Oh, he is his colleague doctor who works with him; they look very good together, which is why everyone thinks that they are dating. Hahahahaha, I mean, people are busy fantasing about they are dating eachother , but I think Jimin is only friend with him and usually goes for a sleepover with him to his home that boy has feelings for jimin but jimin don't have anything I think so but sometimes behaviour shows something else that can be a reason people took them as couple, that doesn't mean they are dating. Well, there is no smoke without fire. Anyway, leave the old things. Now that Jimin is with you, no matter who he was with earlier, I am not saying things from my own . colleagues close to them says that they are really, really close to each other. If he is not picking up your call, he must be with him.

Jungkook is silent now there is a pause on call . He is thinking about whole thing which Mrs Kim told him

Mrs Kim's thoughts during the call  ---: I never talked this long  on phone call . I just told the whole false story to him on the phone; will he believe it? Never mind, I have just planted the seed of doubt. We just need to nourish this plant with the water of lies.

Doubt is type of deseas which can't be cured , no medicine has been invented to cure doubt. Mrs Kim smiled internally

She sowed the seeds of doubt.

on call again

"what's his name?

 Oh, he is his senior doctor, Eunwoo, Mrs. Kim replied.

"okey thank you aunty, I will call him again. Jungkook said before disconnecting the call

call ended

Jungkook is feeling hurt but still has faith in Jimin.

I should not have to think like that. My Jimin is not like that. He is a perfect human. He knows how to respect love. He will never betray me.But why my heart is not getting settled. No I shouldn't have to think like that , Why i am feeling sad without any reason,

if you like the chapter vote to support my work
thank you