Flirty Jungkook

author,s pov

Today is Jimin's week off, and Jungkook has already convinced Jimin to go to the beautiful field of jasmine. That whole field is full of jasmine flowers and crops of apples. There are lots of apple trees beside the field. The river water is crystal clear, and you can even see fishes through it . It's a beautiful view of nature, which gives you immense peace. Jugkook is noticing Jimin is stressed and needs peace of mind. What would be  better than spending time with nature for relaxing the mind?
Moreover, Jungkook wants to spend some moments with Jimin. Jungkook wants to visit these beautiful meadows with Jimin.
Jungkook and Jimin are both walking together.
Dong was going somewhere when he saw Jimin and Jungkook both were going somewhere. When he saw them, he called from afar.
Dr. Jimin Dong called
Where are you going? Dong asked;

Jungkook was also standing there, but he  avoided him knowingly.

Oh dong, we are going to some beautiful place. Do you want to join us? jimin said

Can I? Dong asked

no, Jungkook replied in milliseconds.

Jimin stared at Jungkook and signalled him to be polite.

Of course, Dong, you can. jimin said

Dong smirked at Jungkook.
Now Jungkook is feeling that his entire plan is ruined just because of this dong.

Think something, Jungkook; otherwise, you are going to lose this golden chance. Jungkook is feeling like crying.

Jungkook is now feeling frustrated. You both start walking. I am following both of you from behind. Let's walk. Jimin and Dong both started walking.
Now Jungkook is behind them; he got there by chance and called Ae-rin.

over the call
Hello, Ae-rin, look at your Dong. he is ruining my plans. jungkook said

Oh, ae-rin, I can't speak loudly.

I can't talk to you right now. Call Dong and ask him to come to you. I convinced Jimin to go on that field, but here Dong is also coming with us.
I can't talk to you so long  call him.
Jungkook disconnected the call.

Jimin and Dong both are  walking ahead.
Jungkook is following them from behind.

Suddenly, Dong got a call from Ae-Rin.
Excuse me, Dr. Jimin, Dong asked for permission.

Yeah, sure, Jimin allowed
Yes, baby, ae-rin

what you are alone at home, where is your snobbish mother?

What? Are you feeling horny?

Yeah, baby, wrong timing. Just hold on for some time; I am coming.
end of the call

Ahm... Dong cleared his throat. "Dr. Jimin, I have to go. I have very important work to do that cannot be avoided. It includes my performance.,
Ok, don't worry, Dong, "you can go and do your work properly and perform well Ok, Jimin gave him a thumbs-up and started walking with Jungkook,.

Oh, now days there is too much work pressure, employees have to perform well but ceo,s like you can't understand they just know how to pressurise their employees to perform better every time. Jimin said this to jungkook. Jungkook is laughing inside on his victory. He won the small battle.

Jimin is walking ahead. Jungkook is tailing him from behind. The roads are raw and rough. When he is walking, his hips are swinging up and down. Jungkook is enjoying the view from behind. He is warming his eyes with this beautiful alluring scene. Jimin stopped and turned behind. Jungkook walked along with him. Why are you walking behind me? "Look how beautiful these fields are. It looks like farmers did too much hard work on it , and the soil is really fertile here.
Think like a farmers only you will get to know about their hard work.,

Yes, I am thinking like a farmer only. The soil is really beautiful and fertile. I ll have to work hard on it. I ll plough it hard with my plow , I ll  sow it with my seeds. I will have to water it every day and properly time to time to get beautiful crops.
Jungkook said all this looking at Jimin's stomach at his womb.

Jimin noticed it, yeaaaah pervert Jeon Jungkook, don't talk to me with a double meaning. jimin shouted

"I am not talking in double meaning; it's your dirty mind. Wait, wait that means you are imagining us doing it. Jungkook said with a smirk on his face, "It made Jimin cringe."

Jimin turned around to walk fast and he stumbled was ready to fall, he was waiting to meet the ground, but it never happened. Jungkook is securing him in his arms, and there is a sweet smell of jasmine and apples all around. Jungkook leaned forward and attached his lips to Jimin's lips. He is kissing him, and Jimin is kissing him back. The kiss was full of love and affection
tion and exchange of emotions in these beautiful meadows

to be continue
________________________

if you like the chapter
vote and comment
to support my work
thanks