Surprise Visit

In morning taehyung woke up late from his deep slumber. The first he did is search for jimin.

He went out of his bedroom, still yawning in half sleep mode. He came downstairs in hall and sat down on couch beside his mother. He's clinging to his mother like a koala.

He ask about Jimin as mrs kim informed him, that's the boy left for hospital as he had to perform some emergency heart surgery so he left very early in the morning.

But both brothers had made plan yesterday for their day out.

"Now, I'm not going alone for shopping. I'll wait for jimin. It's no problem again as we'll plan something." Taehyung said to himself.

He came back to his bedroom and stepped inside the bathroom to freshen up. His beautiful boxy smile is plaster on his handsome face.

Jimin is not here and he can't stay at home for whole day alone so he decided to give a suprise visit to Jungkook. He's feeling shy remembering about him. He has feeling for older from the start, when he saw him for the first time when he was just a 11 years old kid. His cheeks are getting hot just thinking about him.

Taehyung choose simple yet beautiful outfit after all he's a fashion desinger. He knows how pairs of clothes go well. He's adoring himself in mirror and then he heard his mother voice.

Mrs Kim called him down for breakfast and he joined it along with Grandma, his mother and father. All are seated on the dinning chairs for breakfast but taehyung looks at jimin's empty chair. He feels void without Jimin and he knows his brother have most responsible job and he's very well aware about his dedication towards his job.

Sighing, he decided to ate breakfast with his family while having chit-chat.

Taehyung told his mother that's today he is planning to meet with jungkook and wants to give him surprise visit. He want to see his reaction.

"mom have you told his mom about my arrival?" taehyung asked his mother.

Jungkook's mother and Vmin's mother both are close friends from school time.

Mrs kim denied her son that's she hasn't told to anyone till now .

"Then I'm going to surprise jungkook." Taehyung said and Mrs Kim smiled at her son. She knows how much taehyung love and like jungkook. Grandma also knows tae's liking towards jungkook. She is also admiring taehyung eagerness to meet with his friend .

Tae is really very excited to meet with love of his life . Now tae is all ready he decided to call his driver to drive to jungkook's office .

Pure happiness can be seen on his face how eager he is to meet jungkook after two years . He is afraid of how he will going to react after meeting him after long time don't want to act like a fool and desperate b*tch infront of him.

Jungkook is with Miss Lee in his office discussing about meetings and schedule for today. He doesn't have much work today. He decided to complete his schedule asap.

So that he can visit to hoseok, his brother. He wants visit to older because it's been long time since they both spent time together.

He just completed his discussion and are the same time they heard knock on door jungkook voiced out "come in."

When Tae entered into cabin jungkook got very happy to see his childhood best friend after a long time. He excitedly stood up from chair and marched towards taehyung to hug him with a big smile on his face. Miss Lee is looking at them with hatred in her eyes.

She is not liking the scene in front of her. How jungkook is so eager to hug his so called childhood best friend.

"I don't care if he is his friend. wait why the fuck he is so beautiful and why he is looking like that at jungkook. Is he in love with him? Huh i don't care, Jungkook is mine. She said to her self in her own thoughts . She was in her own thoughts when she heard loud laugh she is not liking it a bit she excused herself from cabin as she is not able to handle their closeness how both are hugging eachother.

Miss Lee left the cabin with sour mood, jungkook looking at tae and admiring how beautiful tea is grown up with in these two years. He started talking with tea teasing him.

"Are you the same baby bear where is your runny nose?"

Tae rolled his eyes and pat on jungkook shoulder bit tightly .

"oh puff.. common jungkook I was a cute kid don't forget everyone used to call me cutest bear . And here you only remember about my runny nose." Jungkook laughed they both started talking with eachother sharing what's going on in each other's life. But taehyung secretly admiring jungkook facial expressions how his face looking cute when ever he is whining for some reasons . for taehyung it's treat to his eyes to see kook's happy adorable face .

jungkook asked to taehyung to join with him as he is going to meet j hope today night they both decided for dinner and then clubbing. tae excitedly accepted his proposal .

Taehyung in his own thoughts "I mean why not it will be nice for me I will get more time to spend with jungkook and also excited to meet another best friend j hope."

" Taehyung convince jimin to come. Why he is always busy in his hospital work. I haven't seen him from long time." jungkook said. "Ask him to come with you tae." jungkook said to taehyung.

"I will ask him to come with me . you know him jungkook how he is he don't like to go outside in crowded place but I will try my best to convince him." taehyung replied . jungkook hummed in agreement.

"Do you want me to drop you at home? how is aunt Kim and and uncle nowadays? what about our cutie grandma how is she ?" jungkook showered taehyung with so many questions. He is also busy person don't have to time to visit Kims . So now he's asking about them.

Jungkook is thinking about tonight he is thanking God . It seems his luck himself walked to him today in disguise of taehyung he is going to get chance to see him again after long time. He is Happy he will going to fill his eyes and heart with his sight.

Jungkook laugh at himself how cruel is his beloved is and here I am enduring his "CALLOUSNESS" happily how fool i am.

But still,

Why his even one sigh is enough to make him feel content and complete? that's how jungkook loves him. Jungkook is ready to accept his power over himself, ready to bow down in front of him.

TO BE CONTINUED

if you like chapter vote and comment , it's a must for motivation