You Are My Son

<<<on call >>>
cursive one is jimin

What's wrong with your voice? Jimin, why is it hoarse? Did you cry?

no It's because I drank cold water that my throat is bit sore, which is why my voice seems hoarse.

oh love Don't be careless about your health. I called you many times, but you were not responding to my calls. Do you know how badly I wanted to meet you to share a good news ?

I was busy; that's why.I was in the hospital for emergency surgery.I'm sorry for not responding, love.

Baby, I talked with mom and dad about us, and mom is finally agreeing, "Oh, Jimin, I can't wait to make you Jeon Jimin." Oh, what day will that be when you will wake me up every morning with your soft, hot lips kissing my forehead and caressing my locks with your soft, soft hands? Ahhhh, my goosebumps. Oh, love, and baby, take care of your health and be strong and healthy for me. You know what I mean  to say because I will do it every day ahm...ahm..., and I want  mother of my kids to be very strong and healthy so that our future kids will be healthy and strong. Oh, how long have I been talking like crazy? I didn't realise my happiness. Jimin, I am very happy. I can't tell how happy I am. I should have to meet you to tell you this news, but I am being crazy with happiness. I can't keep this news to myself. I told you on call, baby. Can I come to see you right now?

Jimin was listening to Jungkook over the call, putting his hand on his face, clutching his mouth on, and pressing hard on it to suppress his sobs.
Without telling Jungkook, he disconnected the call, let out a very high-pitched, shrill voice cry , and he cried out,

Jimin, Jimin, baby, It seems like he disconnected the call. "Stupid, Jungkook, you speak too much, Jungkook said on the other side of the phone.
Now Jimin is crying, sitting in his car with loud sobs. He is too devastated, one side by his brother's condition, one side by his love of life and his dream. Jimin is feeling crushed by this, and it's really painful. He sat for awhile in search of a little bit of peace.

Now Jimin is entering the house, he hears his parents quarrelling over something in their bedroom. Mom's voice is loud and clear to hear. He was just crossing the place, ignoring their quarrel, when he heard his name. He stopped at his place. He doesn't need to eavesdrop; both are shouting and arguing.

Oh my, be quiet, Ari. Don't speak so loud; he will listen. Be quiet for God's sake.

Let him hear. I want him to hear.

Ari, stop it, please.
Oh,

so now I have to keep my mouth shut in my own house, lest your prince come to know the truth.I have been hiding a lot, but I will not hide if the happiness of my son is at stake or if it is affecting his life.

Don't forget Ari., Jimin he is our son to his happiness matters to .

No, he is not our son . He is an adopted orphan.

Oh, son, make Ari stop talking. Ari, are you out of your senses? Don't say things like that. grandma asked his son to stop ari .

Grandmother came running from her room to stop the argument. She saw Jimin standing in the hall and listening to everything. She got scared.

Ari, don't say that again; he is not an orphan; he is my son. Mr. Kim is shouting back.
Remember the day we brought him home and how his innocent smile filled our lives with happiness? Remember, Ari, he is the one who called you mother first; he was the one who first made you feel the joy of being a mother. He is our first son. Remember how you called him lucky for you? When Jimin came home, we got the good news of your pregnancy within a month. Then you said that Jimin is so lucky that he has brought his brother, pulling by his hand, into our lives. Why did you change after giving birth to Tae? Why did your love change for him?