Stern Warning

The next day, Jimin woke up first. He was feeling pain in his lower body. He saw Jungkook sleeping beside him, looking so cute and calm. Jimin caressed his hair and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. Jimin thought, How can this man sleep like this? He didn't let me sleep the whole night. Now that I am sore and have to go to camp, how will I walk to camp? He woke from bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Now he is in the kitchen preparing breakfast, a sweet smile plastered on his beautiful angelic face. Now it's looking like Jimin is smiling not from his face but from his whole body. There is a strange glow in his whole body, as if the whole body is glowing after Jungkook's touching. This is the effect of happiness radiating from his heart to his body, which is why he is shining like a diamond. All of a sudden, he saw Jungkook hugging him from behind. He put his head on Jimin's shoulder and said, "I love you," in a sleepy, hoarse voice. Jimin is feeling arousal after hearing his deep morning voice. Why am I behaving like a bitch in heat? Jimin thought in his mind. He separated himself from Jungkook and asked him to freshen up and come back for breakfast.

jungkook,s pov 

Today I am feeling like I got my life the way I had been yearning for for many years. Jimin is looking happy and more beautiful; he is shining and glowing. I want to make him happy in every way. I want to make him complete, physically, emotionally, and soulfully. Ahhhh, last night's event's visuals are coming to my mind again and again. Oh god, Jimin is so sexy, seductive, and alluring. I want to devour him again and again, but I want my doctor to be healthy. So Jungkook control your self i suggested myself 

end of Jungkook's POV

Jungkook on a phone call

 "Hello, Miss Lee,

coordinate with all the trading partners,

Miss Lee sent me a file of quotations. I will check them, then approve them. Don't submit them without my approval.

ok miss 

Yes, I am coming for the meeting. Don't worry, I will attend it. This project is very important for us. I have already asked my driver to come pick me up.

"Yes, tomorrow evening he will come by the day after tomorrow, and I'll be there in the meeting."

end of call

I am working hard on this upcoming project, and I want it at any cost. For this, I have to attend the meeting in Seoul. Why this uneasy feeling? Oh, shut up, Jungkook; you just don't want to go because you are enjoying every moment here. With this thought, Jungkook shrugged off this uneasy feeling.

Jimin came back from camp and went to his room to freshen up.

When Jimin was ready to enter the bathroom, he saw Taehyung's missed calls, but he didn't feel guilty this time . "I love Jungkook, and Jungkook loves me. "I will talk with Tae. I know he is a mature kid now. He will understand." With that thought, he entered to bathroom 

He came back from the shower, went directly to Jungkook, hugged him, and Jungkook hugged him back. Now he is hugging Jungkook; his ear is near Jungkook's heartbeat, which is clearly audible to him. He is feeling relaxed; those heartbeats are lulling him; music to his ear; satisfaction to his heart and mind.

"I love you," Jimin said while hugging.

"I love you too," Jungkook replied.

They finished their dinner, and now they're spending some time near the fireplace. It's lightly raining outside, creating very beautiful and soothing sounds.

"Love, tomorrow evening I have to leave for Seoul, but don't worry, I will come back the next day after that meeting. I have to talk to mom about our marriage after your camp activity finishes,  Jungkook said.

Jimin felt sad and scared when Jungkook said he would go talk with Mrs. Jeon, but he still hummed in agreement and hugged Jungkook while sitting in his lap.

Jungkook picked him up and left for the bedroom.

and they mad love the whole night,

Their moans and growls are mixing with the pitter-patter of rain.

Next day morning in the guest house,

Get up, Seong. Tonight, Dr. Jimin's lover is going to Seoul. We have a golden chance. And for our benefit, his house is in a desolate place, and the forest behind it is very dense. We will pick him up and take him to that side. Really, that means tonight is a feast night for us. Seong said both of them started dancing a happy dance, going to get what they were waiting for, but Jumi was sitting there quietly, not liking it. According to him, it's risky if they are going to abduct Dr. Jimin.

Jumi is thinking about the consequences. If Jimin is kidnapped, then an inquiry will be kept from above, under the influence of his father, the police will search every nook and corner of that dense valley. Are we digging our own grave?

It's evening, and Jungkook is ready to leave. Going to Seol, Jimin is clinging to him, kissing him from time to time. He is feeling sad.

Love, look at me. I'll be back in two days. Now, look at me. jungkook said 

Jimin looked at him with sad eyes, and Jungkook planted a kiss on his forehead, then his lips, and hugged him tightly. Jimin is feeling like crying; he never thought he would react like this for only two days. Jungkook is going away,

Jimin, my love, now allow me to leave. The car is far away on a paved road; the driver is waiting; he cannot bring the vehicle on a narrow, rough, unpaved road; and I have to walk for one kilometre. Jungkook kissed Jimin again before leaving.

On this side, Jungkook left the home and walked on a narrow, unpaved road towards his car.

On the other hand, three of them left their guest house for Jimin's house.

Jungkook is walking towards his car, thinking about meetings, calculating all analyses, and thinking about business and strategies while walking.

WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU GOING?

.

.

.

.

.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, HERE YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO GET DESTROYED AND THERE YOU ARE GOING TO EARN A LOT OF MONEY."

Jungkook heard a clear, loud crackling voice; it was a stern WARNING.

To be continued

________________________
"dear readers if  liked the chapter.
vote to support
and comment to share views,