Heart Breaking Reality

Those attackers sentenced to prison for 3 years in charge of attempts to rape by the district court,
During the fighting incident, Jimin got injuries to his knees and some scratches, but he came out like a winner. He looks like a delicate, beautiful doll, but he is strong enough to protect himself. Now that Jungkook is taking care of Jimin, there are only 4 days left to complete camp activities, but they decide to return to Seoul earlier so other doctors can take charge. Jimin asked  Jungkook not to tell anyone about the incident, as Grandma will worry about the effect it will have on her health and will feel tension for me. He will lie to Grandma and claim that he fell down from stairs got hurt on his knees with in 2 days his swollen face is  perfectly fine now.

On the other hand, Jungkook has decided to hide his visit to Handong because of his brother's suggestion. He doesn't know why his brother is suggesting things like this keeping secrets like that; he doesn't want to hide them from anyone, but he trusts him completely and follows his advice without questioning. Now he has Jimin, and he is happy.
Hoseok Hyung is the one who was always with me in difficult situations; if he has suggested me to keep things secret, there must be a solid reason. What could be the reason? Jungkook thought
No worries; I am going to meet Hyung. I will ask him now.

at Hoseok's office cafeteria

Oh, Hyung, I am very happy. Jimin has accepted his feelings for me, and..... he feels shy now .
Hoseok is happy that, after witnessing the happiness on his face, he now understands what Jungkook wants to say.

Hyung, I have decided to talk to mom and dad about my relationship with Jimin and about marriage.

When Hoseok heard it, he felt a pang in his heart. Now, J. Hope knows this is the real difficult time for Jungkook and Jimin. When he was busy thinking about this, Jungkook asked, "Where have you lost?" "Hyung,? Hyung, are you dreaming with open eyes?" "Hyung, are you also in love with someone?"

Hoseok raised his eyebrows at Jungkook. "What you have asked is, if there is someone in my heart, do you think I am going to hide it from you? As of now, no one."

hehehehe Jungkook laughs at J. Hope.

He is such a baby. Time is flying really fast. It seems yesterday you were a cute little kid; now you are an all-grown-up man ready to create a family. I am happy for you, Kook.

By the way, Hyung, now I can announce to everyone that I was with Jimin to win his heart, and now I have won it. It feels weird to hide it. I want to love Jimin to the beat of the drums. I want to scream to this world that I love Jimin. I love you. Kim Jimin Jungkook says it loud and clear when they are both busy.
They both don't know the pair of eyes watching them with tears; yes, it was Taehyung who was there 5 tables away, hiding behind the coffee machine. Hoseok and Jungkook are both busy; they are not aware of Taehyung standing behind them, hiding against the coffee machine

Taehyung, S Pov
I am in my office right now. Mom called me and told me that Jimin Hyung had come back from Hadong. Hyung came back from his camp. I will meet him at home in the evening and surprise him. I will tell him about marriage decesion. Oh Hyung, I know you will dance in happiness; your brother is going to surprise you. My assistant told me that Jungkook Hyung is  here. He came to the office to meet Hoseok Hyung. I went to Hyung's cabin, but he was not there. Hyung's assistant told me that he was with Jungkook in the cafeteria. I was walking to the cafeteria to see Jungkook. My eyes were yearning to see Jungkook Hyung. When I was about to reach only 5 tables away, I heard Jungkook sharing his feelings and acceptance of love with Jimin. I hid myself behind the coffee machine. I eavesdropped on them. My heart scattered into pieces. I am feeling like my knees are weak and I am not able to stand properly.
I called Jimin Hyung many times when he was in Hadong. Hyung never told me that Jungkook was with him in Hadong in the same house. Why did Jungkook Hyung never pick up my calls during this time? Now I am feeling broken, hurt, neglected, and betrayed by two important people in my life who are hiding things from me. I had an idea that Jungkook Hyung had a crush on Jimin Hyung because there are many boys who have a crush on Jimin Hyung, but I never thought he was deeply in love with him. How ?,How could it be possible that they hardly talked with each other? How could they be in love without talking for years? "I can't breath."

end of Taehyung's POV

"I can't breathe." With those words, he started walking fast outside from the office, his whole face wet with tears, falling continuously. When he reaches the exit door, he starts running fast. He is running while crying. His voice is shaking due to running. He reaches the parking lot, opens his car, sits in the driver's seat, and cries out loud in a crackling voice.

I was so happy with my marriage decision. I was happy I was in my stroberry world, and here Jungkook Hyung always loves Jimin Hyung; he was in love with Jimin Hyung since school time. How I will be going to live now, saying these words, Taehyung cried clutching on his stomuch,

After crying for some time, he called Hoseok and told him that he was not feeling well and was going home.

Taehyung came back home and saw Jimin standing in front of him. Smiling and showing his thirty-two teeth, he opened his arms to hug Taehyung, but Taehyung was filled with anger and tossed him without any interaction. He entered his room and shut the door with a loud thud. Jimin felt a pang in his heart as his brother tossed him and avoided his open arm. There was anger on his face, and his eyes were complaining. Jimin is not able to understand what's happening. Then they heard the sound of things breaking in the room. Taehyung is throwing things in his room. He is crying with a loud, shrill voice. Jimin's heart started beating faster after hearing the loud cries of his brother. His heart was not able to handle the painful cries of his brother. He also started crying while knocking on the door. He was requesting Taehyung to open the door, but Taehyung was busy throwing things here and there in the room. Now everyone is standing in front of the door, knocking hard on it to open, but Taehyung is
not listening,

Mrs. Kim came running towards the door. She is requesting Taehyung to open the door. They are all knocking hard on the door. Inside, Taehyung messed up the whole room. He broke all the items in the room He is walking on broken things. His feet got hurt

Jimin Hyung: "What wrong did I do to you? Why did you snatch my world away from me? Now I don't want to live." He pressed his back against the door and, huddling, sat down and started crying on the other side of the door.
Jimin Hyung, why did you do this when you were aware of my feelings for Jungkook? Why Hyung?

Tae, baby bear, open the door. Let's talk about it. Listen to me first.

"Tae, my child, open the door and let your Hyung explain," grandma said.

If something happens to my tae, you will be responsible. Mrs. Kim said in an anger-filled voice,

All of a sudden, the sound coming from inside stopped, and they saw blood gushing out on the other side of the door. As soon as the grandmother saw the blood, she fainted on the spot. Mrs. Kim was holding Grandma,Jimin ran towards the storeroom to get a hammer to break the door of taehyung's room.

vote to support my book and comment to share your opinion
thank you