Turn Back To Home

jungkook, s Pov

When I was walking towards the paved road to reach my car, I was thinking about my meeting when I heard a very loud, strong voice of a woman scolding me, and it was Ji-ah. She was holding a plate filled with different types of food, and she asked me to go back. I know she has lost her mental stability after losing her son. I ignored her voice and started walking towards my destination, but she is still running after me while shouting, which is worrisome for me.

end of Jungkook's POV

Jungkook is walking fast, avoiding each word. She is running after him while warning him, "Go make money." Jungkook, when everything is ruined, you will understand those continued words and warnings that made Jungkook stop at his place. He turned to that woman. "Tell me, tell me, Ji-ah, what bad is going to happen," Jungkook asked her.

Everyone calls me crazy; they don't trust me on anything. I tell everyone that my son talks to me every day.If I tell you that my son talks to me every day, will you agree with me?

Jungkook is looking at her and thinking, "She is wasting my time. I should have to leave, but let me ask one more time."Ji-ah, tell it to me: Do you know what's going to get worse?

First, agree with me. My son talks to me every day, eats food from my hand, and sleeps after hearing my lullaby. Ji-ah demanded

Yes, I agree with you that your son talks to you every day and eats food from your hand. I accepted everything you said. Now tell me, please, what Jungkook said.

hehehe Hehehe, Ji-ah started giggling on it. She said, "Give me your ear." She asked Jungkook to give her his ear.Jungkook gave his ear to listen. She shouted in his ear, "Something bad is going to happen." It made Jungkook irritated, but still composing himself, he again asked what bad was going to happen.

My son didn't tell me what was going to be bad, but he told me to warn you. She said she was moving the plate of food. and swirling around.

and laughing like maniacs towards Jungkook,

ji-ahhh, ji-ahhhh, ji-ahhh

Oh, you are here. I have been searching for you at your place. I went to see you at your son's place, and one male was talking to Ji-ah.

Oh, hello, sir. I apologise from her side if she is disturbing you. jungkook nodded,

Mr... ? jungkook asked

"JunHo: "Yes, sir, this is my name. I am her husband. Again, I am sorry, sir, if she is disturbing you."

Oh no, no, it's ok. She was just saying, "Ji-ah, tell me what you were saying to me," Jungkook asked.

what I was talking to you about? ji-ah asked

about that warning jungkook said

"Which warning?" Ji-Ah asked.

Sorry to interrupt, sir, but sometimes she talks nonsense. He mouthed nonsense words quietly, so Ji-Ah couldn't hear him.Sir, you proceed to your work; let's go. Ji- Ah. You came after feeding your son; when will you feed me? JunHo stated that both husband and wife had walked home.

Jungkook was standing there; he got frustrated and annoyed because of that woman. Now he was walking fast. I already had a bad feeling before leaving here, and now that lady, nothing is going to happen. I needed to be positive. Why should I have to trust a person who is not mentally sound? Jungkook was mumbling all this while walking on an unpaved road.

He reached the place where his driver was waiting for him with his car.

"Oh, "good evening, sir. This place is really untouched; even the roads don't have proper roads," the driver said to Jungkook.

But this place is really beautiful and very special to me. Jungkook thought in his heart

Jungkook left for Seoul....
Seong, come this way now; all is clear; no lights outside. johnny said

Even if the lights are on, is anyone going to see us? Thank you, Doctor, for choosing your home in an isolated location. Our job just got easier, Seong said.It looks like the doctor also wants us. Johnny said, "Hahahaha." On the other hand, Jumi just followed them without talking.

They are all standing in the backyard under a pine tree when they see the doctor's bathroom lights on.

look like a doctor preparing himself for us. both laughed

Let's have fun with the doctor, guys. Seong said, sucking back the drool that was dripping from his mouth. let's get the fruit of our waiting Dr we are comming.

jimin just finished his shower now he is wearing confi night sweat clothe it's colder today after yesterday's rain when he thought about rain yesterday's night visuals fleshed in front of his eyes he felt shy cheeks are rosey red when he was busy thinking about he heard some one rang the doorbell, it's 10 pm who could be at this time jimin thought might be some patient now people know about me, wait comming,

Jimin opened the door. He saw three men standing in front of the gate.

Jungkook in his car. Why am I feeling uneasy? Let me call Hoseok Hyung,

on call

"Hello Hyung! Jungkook greeted

Hello, Jungkooka, Hoseok replied

Where did you reach Hoseok asked

just left Hyung, Jungkook replied

Why this late? hoseok questioned

Oh, I got stuck. Some women stopped me in the middle of the road and wasted my time. She was talking nonsense, warning me that I had been feeling uneasy for many days and that women worsen it. Jungkook showed his frustration.

Oh, why, and what exactly was she warning you for? hoseok asked

Leave it Hyung; she is mentally unstable. jungkook replied

And why are you feeling uneasy? hoseok asked

don't know Hyung, my heart is breaking; I may have just started receiving love from Jimin. Perhaps the separation of even two days is not tolerable; this can also be a reason. jungkook said

I am suggesting you, Jungkook, go back, as you told me about that woman, who is ditched from the world because of her mentality. These types of people have a strong sixth sense, and your heart is also not feeling good, so go back to Jimin. hoseok suggested

But Hyung, this meeting is important, Jungkook reasoned.

I will talk to dad; he will attend this meeting. He has all the rights to attend.

Of course, Hyung Dad is the owner. Jungkook laughed

Thank you, Hyung. I am going back.

Driver, turn back how far we came. Jungkook asked about the distance.

Sir, it's about 30 km, the driver replied.

Okay, turn back home.
________________________
this is my first book I am doing mistakes pls understand i am new into writing i am trying my best to improve,
vote to support and
comments to share views,