A Horrible Dream

hahahaha  I don't think it's true. Maybe I am in a horrible dream.

Someone wake me up, please. Someone wake me up from this bad dream. Jungkook started shouting,

"He is not ready to believe in reality; he can't believe his Jimin has played with his feelings with his heart." played with him like a toy.

Jungkook started slapping his own face on his cheeks while shouting, "Hoby Hyung, wake me up. I am watching a dream a terrifying dream. Please wake me up. I can't take it any more. He is crying loudly. The entire room was filled with his cries. The whole room echoed with his cries. He is slapping his own face repeatedly slapping sound can be heard from afar while  calling Hoseok's name.

Hyung, save me from this horrible dream. Mom, mom, save me. Jimin, wake me up from this dream.

He is crying without caring what people will  call him ; he cried out loud without caring; he is not caring if people start calling him a mad lover; he is sitting on the floor; he is screaming in his cries; it was a painful scene to watch.Some servants of the house and members of both families are watching him cry in the room, but Jungkook does not care. What they will think about him He is not controlling his cry; he is shedding tears. The pain is unbearable.

That's when Hoseok came running faster. He hugged Jungkook tightly and started stroking his head slightly to ease him Jungkook is hiccuping continuously.

Hoseok is looking at Jimin with hatred in his eyes; he can't see his brother's condition, and his painful cry is breaking his heart into pieces. Hoseok roared in anger. towards  jimin 

JIMIN, ONLY THE LUCKY ONES GET TRUE LOVE ONCE IN A LIFE, AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN ONE-SIDED LOVE. ASK THEM HOW THEY FEEL THE PAIN AND YEARNING OF ONE SIDED LOVE YOU'RE REJECTING THE TRUE LOVE I'M SAYING TO YOU TODAY MARK MY WORDS JIMIN, YOU WILL REGRET A LOT THE PAIN YOU HAVE GIVEN TO MY BROTHER, I HOPE YOU GET THE SAME PAIN IN RETURN MULTIPLIED BY THOUSAND TIME. Hoseok cursed Jimin without realising what he was saying because he was not able to contain the anger he was feeling for Jimin. Anger made you say the things that you didn't even want to say to someone in your dreams, even not to your enemy.

If you weren't ready, why did you show him the dreams? Why did you lead him into this situation? Why did you pretend to be in love with him until the wedding ceremony? You could deny it earlier why you denied it on the wedding day?Hoseok shouting at Jimin in anger.

Hyung, take back your word. Don't say it to Jimin. Hyung, please take your word back. Don't curse at Jimin. I would never want Jimin to experience the same pain that I am experiencing. It hurts a lot here. Hyung . Jungkook said while beating on his chest on the left side above his heart. His heart is in pain. Slowly, he is losing hope. Now he understood he is about to lose the love of his life for forever.

Jungkook's mother's heart is breaking watching her son like this, but is she ready to change her game? No, because she is blinded by hate. hate for orphans. Hatred is overpowering right now in her heart,She will never let down her guards lower she is filled with fake pride. For her orphans are dirt.

Taehyung is watching everything. His heart is crying in pain, seeing Jungkook in acute pain. At the same time, he is thinking about how he will change Jungkook's heart for himself. He is madly in love with Jimin Hyung, but is he ready to step back? No, he is not, because he can't give up on his love. He is full of hope that one day Jungkook will consider his love and return his feelings, he will be happy with him, and will create a small family together. He is in hope and blinded by greed; he is greedy for Jungkook's love; he even can't  think to take a step backward. While he is so close to his destiny

Mrs. Kim's heart is also crying while watching the scene in front of her eyes. Is she ready to open up and ready to take step back ? No, she is also not ready because she is being selfish for her own blood. For her, only her son's pain is the biggest in the world. She can't see him in pain; she can't step back now at this stage, where she is close to achieving the goal.