Walking Sin

Jungkook hasn't visited Jimin for two months. Neither called him, and Taehyung apologised to Jungkook for his behaviour. Jungkook, being Jungkook, forgave him and still treats him like a best friend. Still sharing the same bed, Jungkook forgot everything, according to him. That was a weak moment for Taehyung. Sometimes people can't control their urges. Taehyung is a human being.

at Jeon's mansion

Right now, Taehyung's mother-in-law and his own mother are at home, and Mrs. Jeon called her best friend for lunch. Now three of them are sitting at the dining table, having lunch. Taehyung's face is sad; he is not happy. There is no progress in his and Jungkook's relationship even after so many efforts; he even tried every possible way to lure Jungkook. from wearing seductive clothing to acting sensuous in front of him, but still, Jungkook is at his place. He didn't budge from the place where his heart was still with Jimin completely, even though Jimin insulted him many times.

What happened to you, sweetheart? Why sadness on this beautiful face? Mrs. Kim asked.

Nothing, Mom Taehyung replied while stabbing a fork into a chicken piece.

'Tell us why my son-in-law's forehead has lines of worry. Mrs. Jeon asked,

"Nothing mom It's just it; it's ah ah ahn no nothing, mom. He doesn't want to cry, but he is feeling hurt without knowing his tears rolled down his cheeks in front of his mother-in-law.,

Mrs. Jeon put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Oh, I understood this. Jimin has sat in your life on your happiness coiled like a poisonous snake. We have to do something, Ari. Jungkook will never start his life with Taehyung until this snake is unmated. Do something because he is swallowing your son's happiness. Do something to make him agree to marry someone, Mrs. Jeon said.

Taehyung felt bad for Jimin after listening to these types of words, but he had no choice because Jimin is the reason he is not able to enjoy his married life and is not able to have his husband's attention because his husband is totally invested in Jimin.

Eun, you know I can't force him, Mrs. Kim said.

I Don't know Ari; I want him to marry someone, Mrs. Jeon said.

we can't do anything in this because we can't force him now we don't have any card to play against him earlier it was all for taehyung's happiness and i also blackmailed him threaten him with suicide attempt but for now tae already married to jungkook now we can't use any kind of victim card infront of him and i know eun he will die but will never going to marry someone else .

Let's try Ari, my friend's son, is returning from us. He is well established. Let this boy try to win Jimin's heart in the main time. We will also make him realise that he should continue his life. He can't stay alone for his whole life. He also needs someone in his life as a partner. Life is incomplete without a partner. Mrs. Jeon said

Mom boy should be decent and loving. I want my brother to be happy with someone. Taehyung said,

Aww, my tae always cares for his brother, Mrs. Kim said while caressing her hand on his back.

Mrs. Jeon rolled her eyes, listening to Sweet talk about Jimin.

Listen, don't talk directly to Jimin after two days; it's June's birthday. I have invited my friend's son to this party. Let this boy try on Jimin first.

at Kim's house

It's nighttime. Mrs. Kim came to Jimin's room and said, Oh, Jimin, my son, what are you doing right now?

Nothing, mom, just reading some books to kill the time.

Oh, I made my son's favourite, spicy stir-fried chicken, kimchi stew, and many more things. Let's have dinner together, Mrs. Kim said.

Jimin is no longer the same as he used to be. Previously, his mouth always watered just by hearing the name of his favourite food. Now Jimin just loses interest in everything he eats because he has to live. but he didn't want to make his mother upset, so he came out with her to the dining table now, grandma. Mrs. Kim and Jimin, three of them sitting at the dining table, are having dinner together. Mr. Kim is on a trip for some work.