Responsibility Of A Husband

at Jeon's mansion

Now that Jungkook and Taehyung have both left for Jeon Mansion from the hotel, Mrs. Jeon has already planned everything. She has already prepared their room for their first night in the mansion.

Both arrived at Jeon Mansion.
Jungkook started walking towards his room.

"Where are you going? Mrs. Jeon asked:

Going to my room, Jungkook replied

I locked that room.

why?mom

"because it was filled with Jimin's picture, and it would be disrespectful to the newlywed groom of yours,

I have prepared another room. If you don't want, you can take him to your room, but you have to remove Jimin's paintings and pictures from that room and don't leave him alone. Mrs. Jeon said all this in a stern tone with a strict aura.

That room is Jungkook's dream room, prepared by him. Each and every corner of that room belongs to his heart. He will never share that bed with anyone else except Jimin. That room is very private and personal to him. Everything in that room reminds him of Jimin. He will never remove Jimin's pictures.

He can't be disrespectful towards Taehyung, so he decided to share arranged room with Taehyung. which his mom ordered
Why can't I be with Tae in the same room? After all, we are friends. Jungkook said it to himself. "Yes, we are friends. Let's go," Tae he said while trying to smile because he didn't want to be rude.
Taehyung and Jungkook both entered the room, and he felt guilty after
Watching the decorated room for couples, Jungkook felt hurt for Taehyung.

Taehyung deserves happiness. With that thought, he walked towards the couch.
Jungkook is sitting on the couch in the room. He is feeling guilty for Taehyung.
I am sorry Taebear You have to sacrifice yourself for this uncalled situation, Jungkook said. "Listen, Tae,You are free for your life. You can live your life according to your wishes because you deserve happiness. Listen, wait a while, and I will prepare the divorce papers. This marriage is registered lawfully. According to the law, if a petition is submitted by tomorrow, we still have to wait six months to get divorced. The court will ask us to stay together for six months., Jungkook assured Taehyung he would make him free from this unwanted marriage while saying sorry again and again,

No one can replace Jimin's place in my heart. Jungkook thought in his heart that.He still loves to much to his cruel beloved, even after his infidelity.

When Taehyung heard about divorce, he felt heartbroken. After so much waiting and struggle, he got married to Jungkook, and here he is talking about divorce, but they have all their plans ready. They are all aware of the situation, which is why they have already prepared for it. Taehyung said it all in his thoughts.

Oh, don't say that, Jungkook. I am feeling proud of myself that I could save the honour of both families, Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook. And yes, don't think I have sacrificed anything; I am happy.

"Oh, our Tae Bear is a responsible and mature person now," Jungkook said while smiling a little towards Taehyung.

Tae felt butterflies in his stomach when Jungkook gave him a little smile.

Eat something jungkook; you haven't eaten a single bite today.

No, Tae, I am not feeling like eating; I just need some rest.

Jungkook is tired and exhausted from crying. His eyes are dry, red, and swollen. He is feeling tired; his tired mind is urging him to close his eyes so that it can get some rest. Jungkook closed his eyes while lying on the couch. He is too tired from emotional exhaustion. He even bothered to switch off the light as he slept on the couch.