Entry Planning

author,s pov

there is a big swing in verandah. ,

jungkook put his luggage on table on side and lay down on swing

jungkook put his luggage on table on side and lay down on swing . Dong came to jimin to deliver some documents as whole hospital equipment adjusted from tomorrow onwards doctors will going to start check-up for locals. , Dong saw jungkook seating outside in verandah on swing. He went to jungkook.

"sir what are you doing here, you should have to be inside." dong questioned.

jungkook get up from swing.

"see Dong i think you are very good man right , i want your help . jimin is angry on me try talk to him from my side ask him to take me inside I will pay you for that. he is angry because i paid him visit after so many years you know he is too much kind of stubborn type hahahaha...." jungkook lied in nervous laugh,. Dong looking at him with raised eyebrows not believing in single word.

there is a girl came from behind tailing Dong. she is dong,s lover .

she came running fast and hugged Dong from behind like koala .

Suddenly her eyes fell on jungkook standing beside Dong. she found jungkook handsome one Idea poped up in her mind to make Dong jealous.

she started talking jungkook with smile on her face,. jungkook understood girl is trying to make her lover jealous. she complimented jungkook , jungkook thanked her and complicated back she acted like shy.

Dong is witnessing everything with anger filled eyes .

"come with me i have to deliver these documents to dr jimin." Dong said .

girl snatched her hand away from Dong and asked him to, "go , and let me talk to this handsome for a while."

"i am coming back with in 5 minute giving this to dr jimin." Dong left the place .

girl turned to jungkook and asked, "now tell why your luggage here ?"

jungkook knows this girl will understand him . so he told her everything, how jimin threw him out girl started laughing.

"so you are his lover?" she questioned.

"yes and i'm in love with jimin from childhood." jungkook replied.

"my name is ae-rin." girl said, "and i will help you because i know the pain I have already gone through with all this to get my Dong i hope best for your success ."

she extended her hand to shake jungkook extended his hand to shake suddenly dong came from behind and lifted girl a bit before touching hand .

"Possessive much huh?" jungkook said with smile on his face .

"yeahhhhhhhh Dong stop it put me down, let me talk to him , stop."

"ae-rin he seems to me strange, look how dr jimin threw him out." Dong said.

"stop it Dong he is lover . yes he is in love with dr jimin he came here tailing him ."

"no i will not allowing you to talk to him." Dong said .

"oh stop Dong ." ae-rin came to jungkook.

"wait here i am going to dr jimin i will talk to him ."

ae-rin came inside the house Dong tailing her from behind.

"hello dr jimin i am ae-rin."

jimin looking at her with astonished face why this girl is talking like she knows him for years he is thinking in his mind .

"oh dr jimin you don't know me i m ae-rin dong,s wife ."

cough cough Dong looked at her with big saucer eyes while coughing.

"i mean soon to be." ae - rin said . jimin looking at them with big smile when get to know both are lover .

"dr jimin is he your friend outside ." ae-rin asked .

"yeah he is my friend just normal not that close ." jimin replied.

"then it's okk dr jimin i thought he is dear friend to you ." ae-rin said .

"what why are you saying like that ?" Jimin asked.

"Actually dr jimin you know it's hilly area jungle haven't you noticed every house has big fat door with double lock ."

"no i haven't seen , i mean i just came today I haven't visited any house so far that's why don't know." jimin replied .

"then leave this topic when he is not that close to you ." ae-rin acted like she is too much scared the expression on her face worried some . it made jimin worried and curious.

"let's go Dong he is not that much important person if something bad happened to that person it will not going to effect dr jimin much."

she stood up started walking towards gate holding Dong,s hand she is walking slowly suddenly she heard jimin's call from behind.

"ae-rin." jimin called.

ae-rin stopped turned back to jimin ran in fast speed towards jimin.

"what kind of mis, mis hap happening you are talking about." jimin stammering while questioning in fear .

"oh nothing dr jimin just wild animals roams around in hilly area . one week ago one man found died into pieces, tigers ate him in dinner. There are so many wild animals like wild bear, wild tiger, panther all predator mostly they roams in night for food it's hilly and wildlife area."

ae-rin saw jimin,s facial expressions fear, tension ..she smirked inside she understood her plan is successful.

"now allow us to leave dr jimin it's getting late we don't want to be their dinner." let's go Dong and yes dr jimin pls lock all doors carefully and that person or whatever who cares, let's go Dong , they left .

jimin standing there when they left he ran out in speed and looked at jungkook asked him to come inside with in a blink jungkook inside the house.

"oh i want to pee." jimin holding from long time, jungkook said
________________________
thank you for reading
if you liked the chapter
vote and comment

________________________