Remove The Seeds

at Crowns Hotel Jeon's hotel chain 

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon are both here in a room in this hotel.

Eun, my heart is beating faster. How  you will be going to convince Jungkook to engage? Mrs. Kim asked

No, Ari, we can't waste time on engagement; now it will be direct marriage Mrs. Jeon said with a smile on her face:

But how will we convince Jungkook to marry my son?

Why should we be bad in Jungkook's eyes? I can't be bad in my son's eyes; it will be Jimin who will be going to break Jungkook's heart. Wait and watch.

Ari, how many times have I told you before why you are keeping that filth in your house? Look, I kicked that filth Hoseok out of the house when he turned 18.

It's not like that. My husband loves him way too much; I just suppressed my urge to throw him out because of him.

Oh, common ari, Jun also loves Hoseok, but I control everything; you just need to be strategic to play the game.

I hate the orphans; who knows whose dirty blood they are?

when mrs Kim and Mrs Jeon was discussing all this they heard knock on the door 

Come in, Jimin, Mrs. Jeon said.

Jimin came into the room.

mom ? Jimin is confused about why his mom and Mrs. Jeon called him here.

Oh, Jimin, sit down.

So, Jimin, I don't want to beat around the bush; I want to come to the point. I want you to leave Jungkook. You should have to be ashamed of yourself for whoring around with the man who is your brother's soon-to-be husband. Mrs.. Jeon said

What do you want? Jimin, do you really want your brother to die? Let me tell you, you are not our blood, but still, we took care of you like our own kid, fulfilled all your needs like our own kid, and protected you from the evil world. We made you a doctor to stand on your own feet. Haven't you seen what your brother's condition is without Jungkook? You know he can't live without him. Do you want him to die? If something happens to him, I will kill myself, Mrs. Kim said angrily. 

Please, mom, don't say things like that. I am ready to do whatever you want. Jimin said with tearfilled eyes,

That's good. Now tell me since how long you were slutting with my son in Handong, how many days ago you slept with him, Mrs. Jeon asked.

Jimin's heart ached to hear such dirty words about his sacred love.
But he drank those dirty words like a sip of  poison and replied calmly
It's been one week since Jimin said

Oh, that's what ? Feotus is not developed yet but in process. Thank God; I will never accept my royal blood mixing with some filthy orphan blood. Who knows whose son you are? If you were born from some slut or maybe someone's one-night stand mistake, these words pierced Jimin's heart. Jimin doesn't know who his birth mother is, but the insulting words about her still hurt his heart. He is crying with sobs.

Mrs. Jeon took out a tablet from her purse and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin saw the tablet; it was for abortion, with the content of misoprostol used to abort a child.

but I am not pregnant, Jimin reasoned.

I know you are not pregnant right now, but you are carrying my son's sperm in your womb.

Within a month, you will be pregnant, and I don't want it. I don't want heir from a filthy orphan.Take this pill to drain out the seeds from your womb.

Jimin in his thoughts ---: "By the way, you both are really good-looking, and I am damn assured you both will make angelic babies. jimin remembering those words. Ae-rin said to him some days ago it made his heart aches:

mom What if I go away from here? Somewhere far away, away from everyone's life, where I will raise the child alone, I will never show my face to anyone. I promise there will be no problem from my side. promise, Jimin said

What do you think? Jungkook is stupid; after you disappear, he will sit quietly and not look for you. He will unite the sky and the the inferno in search of you and will not rest until find you. If you disappeared without any reason he will wait for till eternity will never agree to marry Tae ,He is blinded by this stupid love;. But what to do now that he has fallen in love with you?
Now, without running anywhere, stay here and make him hate on you. Mrs. Jeon asked him if he wanted to save his brother's life.

jimin You have to follow us to save your brother's life. I know my tae will step back to clear your way, but he will never be happy in his life and will never marry anyone else look how selfless my Tae is and look at you how selfish you are . Do you want your brother to suffer his whole life alone? This is the best time to return the favour. As we have protected you since childhood, you must have heard how orphan stories ended up in brothels or sold as child labour.  Adopted by cruel families, one out of hundreds is lucky to get a good family. You should be thankful to us.
Mrs. Kim knows that Jimin is an emotional fool; she came forward with tears in her eyes, she talked lovingly by creasing his hair, Look at your father and how hurt he is. Son, son, it's better for you  to search someone else for yourself. I also want you to be happy with someone.
Mrs. Kim knows very well that Jimin will be ready to do anything for his family and for his brother because she raised him like that. From the start, he has been taught to sacrifice his own things for his brother. She made him like that, ready to sacrifice for his brother. Seeing so much love and inclination from her husband for Jimin, it was necessary for her to do this because she could not stop her husband from loving him. Rather, she could mould the little baby Jimin according to her own way; now Jimin only thinks about his brother and family first.

Mrs. Kim's thoughts---: "It is good that I recognised from the beginning that my child can have problems with Jimin in the future; it is good that I taught him to sacrifice for his brother since childhood. 

"What about Jungkook's happiness? I want to see him happy, he is not a toy he is a human being with emotions i love him so much Mrs. Jeon," Jimin said.

Don't think about Jungkook; he will be happy with Tae when he will get married to him. The physical proximity between them will make them close, and Tae's devotion will make him fall for him.
And one more thing: Mrs. Jeon came to Jimin's ear and whispered with a smirk on her face that when he will give birth to his child, surely Jungkook would fall for him because every man loves the mother of their kids.
He will feel hurt for some months, but after that, he will be normal. After all, he is a man, and he has needs. How long will he be going to avoid beautiful spouses around him You know, men are always weak for physical touch, and when Tae will going to serve him with everything, he will fall for him. Mrs. Jeon said with a smirk on her face that she was enjoying watching Jimin in pain She is saying all this with intention 

These words of Mrs. Jeon hit like an arrow in Jimin's heart and pierced it. Jimin's heart started crying after hearing about Jungkook's child with someone else.

Don't cry and act; take this pill. You are not pregnant; you are just stopping the process of the development of the foetus. You are not committing any sin. Don't look at us like you are accusing us. Mrs. Jeon said

Jimin doesn't want to take this pill, but for Jungkook, his family, and Tae, he has to take it. With trembling hands, he took the pill and gulped down a glass of water.

It's up to you how you will make Jugkook hate you, and you can stay in this suite for tonight and tomorrow; it's booked for this purpose only. With those words, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon both left the room.
 now jimin is all alone in room thinking about jungkook he is thinking how jungkook is crazy for kid how jungkook always dreamed about having baby girl with him remembering jungkook he cried out in loud screams he is memorising how jungkook and he made love how jungkook put his seed inside him everything he is memorising, with in half an hour jimin started bleeding now he is clutching his stomach, in pain first blood came out with white mix it was jungkook,s seed mixing with jimin,s blood he is feeling pain like labour pain during, now he is siting blood is dripping from his pants holding wall he walked towards bathroom while he was walking footprints are developing with blood because blood is dripping from his legs to his feet then floor Holding on to the wall, he managed to reach the bathroom. Now he is sitting on the toilet seat, blood is dripping like pee, causing him unbearable pain. His body is in pain. His heart was also crying in pain. The pain of the body is nothing compared to the pain he is feeling in his heart.
Jimin is feeling unbearable pain in his heart because he is destroying one of  Jungkook's beautiful dream of having a baby together . He is removing substances that can create and bring life to this world a token of their love.
Yes, Jimin is crying his heart out, thinking how much Jungkook
loves kids 

if you like the chapter
vote to support my book
thank you