I Want Both

Jimin rescued Tae from the room; he did his first aid on the spot at home, but due to emotional breakdown and exhaustion, Tae's BP is not normal; it's low; he lost too much blood, so they had to bring Tae and Grandma to the hospital. Grandma fainted on the spot because of weakness and shock after watching her grandchild's blood; now both are admitted.
Mr. Kim also came to the hospital.

Now everything is under control. Taehyung is on drip but out of danger, and grandma regained her consciousness, but she is feeling like crying and doesn't want to see any of her kids in pain. She is worried for both of them. Now they are all sitting around Grandma, and Jimin is sitting with her, holding her hand.

All of a sudden, nurse Jia came running to Jimin and said, "Doctor, Jimin, your brother has regained his consciousness." A happy smile flashed on Jimin's face. Everyone started walking to see Taehyung heading towards his room. Mr. Kim is holding his mother and walking slowly towards Tae's room, with her giving her support to walk. Jimin ran fast to Tae and hugged him tightly, but Tae didn't hug him back. He is sitting like a statue now, not responding to his hug even though he is not moving. Jimin is crying while hugging him and mumbling to Tae. Why did you do this to yourself?

"Mom ask this impersonator not to touch me,  Tae said that with a straight face. without showing any expression on his face.

When Jimin heard this, he felt a wave of pain in his heart. His own brother had refused to hug him back and called him an impersonator.
After hearing this from his brother, Jimin's heart became so heavy that it seems coming out of his throat, and a painful loud and clear sob came out of his mouth. He is crying, holding his brother's face, and saying again and again to him, "Don't say this, Taebear; I am your brother; I love you; don't push me away like that. We will talk about everything, huh? He is talking while crying; it was painful to watch.

Mr. Kim's pov
I am looking at my two children; one has harmed himself, and the other is sad for his brother.It breaks my heart to see my son, Jimin's,cry.I'm just witnessing everything as a mute spectator. What else can I do except watch this game of luck? I can't do anything to alleviate the sorrow and pain of my children.When I was thinking, I heard Ari shouting at Jimin.
Have you heard now? Get out. Don't stand in front of him to stress him more.

end of Mr Kim's pov

Mrs. Kim said to Jimin, with a venomous voice,

"Ari, don't shout at him; it's not his fault. Mr. Kim scolded Ari in a strong voice.
It's his fault. Ask him to go away from here. He is acting so well, showing how he is very sad; he must be happy from inside. He did everything knowingly; he was very well aware of his brother's feelings for that boy, but he still allowed himself to fall for him and allowed that boy to come too close to him. Do you know? He was not on the job in Hadong; he was enjoying his honeymoon with that boy while his brother was waiting for him to surprise him with the happiest news of his life while he was enjoying with his own brother's soon-to-be husband, How easily Mrs. Kim said things like arrows The words tore Jimin's heart apart.
Ari, stop it. This hospital is not your home. Don't blame him for anything. Mr. Kim stopped his wife with a stern voice.

Jimin started walking outside of the room. He is not minding Mrs. Kim's accusation; he knows she is a mother, and her reactions are natural. If something happened to me, she would react in the same way she did for Taehyung. He consoled himself. His heart is heavy now. He is scared. He was about to lose his own brother. He is in too much pain. He is thinking about everyone, but no one is here to think about him. He is broken, hurt, and angry at his brother's action.
If something happened to Tae, I would never forgive myself.

Now Jimin is in his cabin, sitting and thinking about everything that happened. He never thought that Tae would take this type of step.
Not even in his wildest dreams did he think it would go like this. When Jimin was busy thinking about this nurse, Jia came to him with coffee. "Dr. Jimin, Dr. Jimin, your coffee, sir." Jimin is looking at one place and not replying because his presence of mind is not there. He is completely involved in thinking about everything that happened.