Attack Of Vultures

(warning ⚠️ rape attempt)

Now that Jungkook is 30 km away from home, it will take some time to reach him back home. With the passing of time, his heart is in a strange quandary. That uneasy feeling has increased, and it's scaring Jungkook.
Why am I feeling like something bad is going to happen? Oh, this feeling is all the fault of that woman; she left a bad impact on my mind. Now look, I am also thinking negatively. Jungkook blamed that woman for this uneasy feeling.

Jimin's home
Jimin opened the door. Three of them stood outside the door, smiling at Jimin.
Jimin doesn't know who they are or how they hide their ugly intentions behind those smiles.

Jimin is standing on the door; are you three from this village?
For what purpose are you people here? and how I can help you? jimin asked

Yes, sir, we are from this village only. We came here to get you, sir. My father had a minor attack. He has been a heart patient for a long time. Please come with us to check him out. Seong said to Jimin

You should have brought your father here instead of coming by yourself. Have you guys performed CPR on him? Jimin asked
No, Sir Johnny replied

Wait here; I need to bring my physician's bag. Jimin said without doubt, and then he started walking to the place where he kept his physician's bag. Three of them were smirking at each other; there was a mirror on the back wall. When he was picking things to put in the bag, Jimin saw them laughing with each other. He found it unusual and strange that these three were whispering to each other and laughing. How can someone laugh when his father's health is in critical condition? Why are these people's expressions so weird? It made him doubt them, so he turned back towards them and asked them to bring the patient to the medical camp because there was life-saving medical equipment

So, doctor, you are not coming with us. Seong asked now that he is feeling like his plan is about to be ruined.

No, I am not now. You three leave from here and bring the patient to the medical camp. Two doctors are still available in the medical camp on night duty.

When Jimin declared he was not coming, it made three of them angry. "Jumi,  go and close the door. "Looks like the doctor wants to have fun here only ," Johnny said with a dark voice. "With that, Jumi came to the main door, and he closed the door."

Who you all are and what you guys want from me Are you guys want money from me? Jimin asked. Now he is shivering in fear because the aura of the three men has changed into something dangerous.
Now they are looking like monsters. Now Jimin realises that these three are not from this village because of the way they talk.

Jumi was fearful, but now, he is watching Jimin in front of his eyes, he also wants to touch and feel him. Now he doesn't know where his fear has gone.

All three of them started laughing like crazy looking at Jimin, and now they are all talking filthy infront of jimin.

It seems that our darling wants to have fun in this house. What do you say, Johnny? seong said

"But I love it more in the forest on plain ground under the open sky," Johnny said while laughing.

Oh, doctor, I must say that you have something. Your beauty changed my mind. All hasitation has gone away. With such beauty, you woke up the demon inside me. jumi said

Don't worry, doctor; we will take care of you, pleasure you, fill you, and worship your body all night. seong said 

Three of them were laughing like maniacs, like physcos.
They are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, foul, and nasty.

After hearing those filthy words, Jimin felt like throwing up; he even couldn't imagine their dirty and filthy hands on his body. He vomited on the spot, thinking so

It made Seong angry. He walked fast towards Jimin and held his jaw tightly. "Are you nauseous of us?" he asked, slapping Jimin hard on the face. Jimin fell down on the spot. He dragged him to the dining table. He put him on the table. Jimin is fighting back and is not ready to give up. He punched Seong in the face. Seong lost his balance. Johnny came in running and held Jimin from behind. Now Jimin is struggling to escape from the hold. There was a metal spice rack. Jimin picked up the spice rack. He threw the spice rack towards Jumi, hitting him in the elbow. The rack hit Jumi, and he let out a loud scream of pain. That let hold loosen of Jumi. Now Jimin hit Johnny in between his legs. His hold also loosens on Jimin.

Somehow Jimin freed himself from them and ran towards the stairs. When he was on the stairs, Seong grabbed his leg and pulled him down. Jimin fell down. Seong held him by the neck and slapped him continuously. Jimin wasn't giving up. He pushed Seong away and ran towards his room. During this struggle, he suffered an injury to his knee. He is bleeding from there. His face is swollen now from the continuous slapping.

We underestimated this doctor, Jumi said. Yes, yes, he is fighting with three of us now .
he is in the room. No problem; we will break the door. Johnny said

In the room, Jimin dialled Jungkook's number.

Jungkook is thinking about how to reach home as soon as possible. I wish I could fly. I am scared without any reason. He was busy thinking when he got a call from Jimin. He attended Jimin's call. He heard Jimin's crying voice. When he got to know what was going on at home, he caught his breath.

Drivers drive fast. Jungkook roared in anger. Even the driver got scared seeing Jungkook so angry.

Sir, roads are curvy; it's not safe to drive fast in hills.

Without saying any words, Jungkook came forward, pushed the driver from the driving seat, and started driving at speed. Now the driver is praying for his life.

Jungkook is about to cry. If anything happens to Jimin, how will I live? It's all my fault for leaving Jimin alone.
With that thought, he is driving at a very high speed. Now that Jungkook is not in his senses, he is only thinking about Jimin. While driving, his heart is weeping for Jimin.
Within 15 minutes, he arrived at the location. Leaving the car on the paved road, he ran very fast towards the house without worrying about
anything.
In the house, three of them broke the door and entered the room. Jimin is throwing things at them. Johnny ran fast and caught Jimin from behind.
Still, Jimin is not giving up; he can't let them touch him. He is fighting back, even though his condition is not good. Suddenly, he saw the door flung open, and the driver and Jungkook were both here. They punched their faces.
Jungkook kicked them, looking like he would kill them on the spot. He got a baseball bat and started beating them. With that, he is not in his senses. After watching Jimin in this condition, he wants to kill them on the spot. He was about to hit Seong on the head to kill him. Jimin held his hand and stopped him.

Within this time frame, Dong called the police. Yes, Jimin called Dong to
The police arrested three of them on the spot.

police pushed them into the police van. Jungkook walk towards all three of them and said, "Be thankful to Jimin  that you have been saved; otherwise, I would have burned all three of you alive today.

________________________
vote and comment to support
thank you