Zia -Feeling in the void

I woke up early driven by the things I needed to get done together. I started cooking breakfast for my kids for the first time in a long time I was happy at the least it was a normal day!.

"Your up early"

"I'm cooking for our kids, I have to go register them in school and go school shopping and visit a few people"

"Do you need me to come along?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Stephan we have to keep them safe I want my kids to be free to live a life and not be stuck behind these walls"

"I understand my love"

"Don't call me that"

"When will you put this behind us and let me love you"

"Stephan please stop I can't keep doing this with you I let you love me too many times that when I left I couldn't love myself"

"I can give you time"

"There's no more time for us"

"Ok, I'll let you go" his eyes watered as he stared at me he came and hugged me so tight I couldn't help the feeling my heart did

"For now my love"

"Are we interrupting something?"

"No come in I made breakfast" 

—-
"Mom this school seem like a place with snotty nose kids that don't have discipline"

"Don't judge people like that"

"Exactly you will get the best education and it's a school for everyone so you will be in the same building. I'm funding this school so my kids will get the education they need"

"maybe blake can finally find him a girlfriend here"

"Do not start this behavior today! Everyone is to be on there best behavior"

"Yes ma'am"

"Mr and Mrs James we're ready to see you now"

"It's Ms Williams we're separated"

"Oh..I'm sorry to hear that"

"I think that was uncalled for dear"

"Let's go!"

"Welcome, I see that your here to enroll four kids into the upcoming school year, we received your faxed information...homeschool?mhm"

"Phil, I'm counting you can keep my kids safe with no issue especially since I would be funding this school"

"Yes sir, is it my understanding your little one has returned home from the dead?"

"You know how this business goes...and refer to her by her name she doesn't need a reminder of that"

"Yes sir. Everything seems to be in great shape..even the other girl...amber?"

"She isn't here but she will be arriving for the school year! You have her paperwork as well"

"What?" Nathan's face lit up with excitement my baby boy was in love but he was just like his father I hated what that might would do to that little girl..