Zia -New leads

"Yes I'm being safe Justin  and no I'm not talking to him"

"Zia he's your father he's just worried about you guys"

"No he's just trying to control my life I'm a grown women I can make decisions on my own"

"I know your capable of that, have you gotten the papers signed"

"My lawyers have done there part the papers are being processed and it should be short because I'm not taking any of his money or houses or anything he left me..I'll keep you informed"

"okay that's good I can't wait"

"Zia could you get off the phone with what's his face I have a few leads" I snapped my head to Stephan

"Who's he talking too?"

" Justin I'll call you back"

"What? Just like that?"

"Justin, I will call you back later. I love you"

"I love you more"

"What's the new leads Stephan"

"thanks to gusto who's having a great recovery we know that Stefina has been spotted with the axe gang, we put 24 hour watch on the area and leads put them at a ware house on the east side, We're not taking any chances so everyone's armed and ready. If she's there we're going in and we're getting her no questions asked"

"Everyone ?"

"No Nathan not you or your mom"

"Stephen! I'm coming"

"We all know this a dummy mission where going in half blind. Some are at risk of not coming back home with us. Including myself in which I will give my last breathe to my kids but I will not watch anymore of my kids be taken or dying"

"What about me I'm not one of your kids! I'm going to get my daughter"

"I'm not counting on coming back. Your staying to protect our kids"

"Your not what?"

"Zia.."

"No, what do you mean your not counting on coming back Stephan...You can't leave me here to take care of four kids potentially! How am I going to take care Stefina if we get her back she's going to need both of her parents! The Stephan I know would count on coming back for his kids! For me"

"Will talk about this later tazia, everyone else get on your stations the first sign of anything we move in"

"Stephan"

"Come on tazia let's get this over with"

I followed Stephan to his office

"Stephan y-"

"I'm not losing anymore of my family tazia, if our daughter is there she's coming home if I have to die for her I will"

"Just try everything you can to come back home"

"If your here that's the plan"

in my heart I knew who I wanted, I always did but my mind choose the safer path for me and my kids. I don't know I choose to go back to his house years ago maybe it was the eyes and the way he looked at me or maybe it was the way he was good with words

But it still had me stuck in a daze. Maybe that's why I leaned in and kissed him so gently on the cheek

"Come back to us "

"I will"

—-
Phone call with Stephan

Zia:Has there been any movement or anything

Stephan: no. We're sitting ducks

Zia: that's better than just running in there

Stephan: aye Zia

Zia: yes

Stephan: I love you

Zia:... What's wrong

Stephan: I gotta go

*click*

Two days later

Stephan and the gang pull up looking tired and exhausted

"I made food and drinks in the kitchen"

"Thanks"

Everyone lingered around eating, and showering before they departed again for the final mission according to Stephan

"Zia come here please"

"Yes"

"I want you to look at photos we took and see if anyone is familiar, gusto mentioned that you knew the men that has our daughter"

I flipped through the camera pasting serveral men and women, until I landed on one

"Do you know him?"

I was too in shocked to say anything

"That's my dads second commanders, I live around him back at home on the base.. my brother plays golf with this men"

"It doesn't me-"

"He knows my daughter is missing and that my dad is breaking his neck to keep me and my kids safe! HE FUCKING KNOWS! Nathan looks up to him..he trains Nathan"

"Mom what's the matter"

"Nathan, get your sister you and Blake go upstairs and wait for me"

"Tazia..we-"

"My dad will handle him..I gotta go talk to my kids"

"We're leaving in the morning tazia, will finish discussing everything later everyone need rest"

"Ok"

Later that night I called my dad and he informed me that  general mike was missing. i informed him on the recent activities and at first he couldn't believe it but it started making sense to him after while. I cuddle in bed with my daughter until she felt safe enough to go to sleep. but the fears and anxiety of my son Blake never left his soul as he has nightmares and panic attacks. we all fell asleep in Stephan's bed.

Have I failed as a mother completely, my blood runs cold as I think back for the events over the past. i hope she's okay, stefina.

"Mom"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you more baby"

"What happens if dad doesn't find her?"

"Blake, I don't know..I honestly don't, apart of me knows he's going to find her"

"I'm scared"

"We all all baby"

I looked at the pain in my son eyes, the gray weirdly shaped eyes of my son

A human I made and birthed. they grew up so fast.

"Get some rest"

he smiled before he drifted to sleep