Stephan -Why would you ask me

"That's too much Stephani"

"NOO ITS NOT!"

We were making pasta from scratch the whole family I enjoy this family time it puts a smile on my face and I don't smile too often.

"Dad is this right?"

"No lizard eyes, can't you follow simple directions"

"Listen Angel stop this behavior"

"Don't call me that asswhip"

"I'm glad you see my flaws now because I'm not good in the kitchen and i don't wanna hear you ask for much help"

"in your dreams lizard eyes"

"And here I thought we were making progress in our relationship"

that caught my eye completely

"Amberabella your dating my son?"

she blushes bright red "no sir i am not. I wasn't asked to be anyone's girlfriend"

"Wow son you see how your mothers act and you turn around and piss off your women"

"Amberabella is mine I don't know why she acting like this"

"If im yours why is there talk about you and Stella?"

"She doesn't mean anything to me"

"Hey take this teenage drama somewhere else some of us are trying to learn how to cook" Stefina fires

"Babygirl wait till your mother show you that soul food she use to cook me"

"She's still with Justin?"

"Don't mention him around me kids I have a temper"

"Mom is so confusing, how was she about to have sex with you but with Justin" I blankly stare at my youngest daughter

"What the hell are they teaching you at that school, and you know not to talk about your mother like that"

"quite frankly I'm sick of this romance scandal,I don't want to attend a wedding and catch my mother fooling around with my dad. Mom doesn't even condon cheating growing up she was set on a lot of rules"

"Oh really wait till I tell her about Stella"

"For the last time she doesn't mean anything to me she just keeps following me around"

I watch Amberabella pick up the knife and put it to my sons throat, hey you don't mess with intalian women

"Your mine now. So that whore shit cut it out before I deliver your balls back to your father in a bag full of your own shit"

"I'll handle it Monday morning Angel"

"And if it isnt her body's going to be on your bed Monday afternoon"

"Don't you dare do anything Amberabella this is a new path and take the knife from my sons throat he's terrified"

"He should be I gut bitches for a living so I'm not one to play with so either your in or your out and I don't play about what's mine so think rationally"

She went back to cuttin the tomatoes and Nathan's just staring at her

"I don't need time to tell you I want you and only you since the day I saw you"

"Good"

"That's settled then"

"Yep"

"Don't that mean start fucking I'm right next door" Stefina states in a mono tone