Stephani-i want to hear

"I'm sorry you had to see that kid, parents are so embarrassing"

"She's engaged"

"That's even worst uncle Stephan knew what he was doing"

"I always wanted my parents together but not like this..this is wrong"

"hey kid, your siblings don't need to know"

I looked at Amberabella and frown I was too going to tell my siblings we walked back into the living room

"What did she say?"

"I couldn't ask because mom and dad were about to have sex"

"Oh my lord Stephani" Amberabella groaned

"What?"

"Mom was on the table like a freaking teenager"

"How do you know about sex" Nathan questioned

"I'm ten"

"That doesn't answer the question"

"Wait, mom and dad were about to have sex?" Blake asks

"For the record I didn't tell you guys any of this! It was all your sister"

"Sex Ed you dofus!" Stephani sighs

"Who teaches a kid about sex Ed!"

"I don't see what Amberabella see's in you" Stephani fired out

"Mom can't be with dad" Stefina finally spoke up

"We're finally in a good place and she goes and try's to strew him? And she's engaged! We don't need him going off the hinges"

"By the looks he was the one trying to screw"

"Your disgusting amber" I shake my head

"What's going on here?!"

"You and dad really?" Stefina says with disappointment in her tone

"Stefina"

"No! We just got into a good place! We kids don't need you to get him off his good path! We're happy but when you two are together it's not happiness anywhere! Keep your legs close and go marry Justin  who fucking loves you"

"You watch your mouth young lady! I-"

"No! I'm begging you to let my father find someone who would love him instead of wasting his time! He loves you! And you know that! As the engaged done person you claim to be why are you letting out  ten year old sister catch you cheating on your fiancé! Are you done or not? Don't you dare play with his heart"

"Everyone to bed. Stefina let's have a talk"

"Mo-"

"BED NOW!"

everyone walks out pretending to head to abed but really we stood on the other side of the wall listening. I never seen mom act this way she's always been so calm and protective even we we did things she never went this far

"Your right as a engaged women and someone who is done with your father you are right I shouldn't have let that happen. I owe you a explanation to any questions...But I will not accept your disrespect to me or your siblings. I get you have been gone for years and we are trying to rekindle everything but I am your mother! And I WONT take anything less than that because I grieved for you! I birth you! I loved you! I love your father with everything in my body and my soul and it took seeing our babies happy for me to see that but I am being the bigger person and letting him go! Because I can't risk us getting in the way of you guys! And it is not easy!  raising four kids as co parents! BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SIT IN THIS HOME WHERE I PROTECTING YOU WHEN YOUR DADDY LEFT US! And I went through what I did to keep you safe! Oh no maam! You will not ever open your mouth and disrespect me like that again am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am"

"AND AS FOR THE KIDS BEHIND THE WAll WHO DIDNT LISTEN TO ME! Am I clear?"

we stayed quiet

"GET FROM BEHIND THE WALL NOW!"

The boys pushed me to go first as little cowards they are

"Yes ma'am"

"I have done a lot of things that I am not proud of but I am allowed to be loved and to make mistakes as well! But I don't deserve to be disrespected! If anyone have a problem with anything I did over the years as a form of protection open up now"

"I'm sorry mom"

"No don't apologize Stefina! Because I fucked up. I fucked up with everyone of you and I'm trying! Me and your father are trying so hard to give you what you missed out on"

"We know"

"Please go to bed for school in the morning"

we walked out with our heads low she was right and I was a brat for thinking she was keeping me from my father for all these years but she was protecting me and keeping me safe to how she knew.

"Stefina can I sleep with you" I mumbled

"Of course"
~~~
Later that night

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"

I was woken up out my sleep by mother yelling it was three in the morning dad must have gotten home

"Go back to sleep" Stefina smooths me

"I want to hear"  she sighed

"Lower your fucking voice tazia" dad never calls mom by her full name

"You had me worried out of my mind and you didn't answer your phone and you turned your location off!"

"And?"

"I needed you earlier with the kids stephan"

"You handled it didn't you?"

"That wasn't the pointe! You said you were going to be here! And Stefina she just went off omg! You can't just run off you said you were going to be here"

"AND YOU SAID FOREVER AND ALWAYS"

"YOU SAID ALOT OF THINGS YOU DIDNT STICK TOO GODDAMNIT" e

"I'm hitting the showers"

"Must've been with a bitch while I was here being babymomma right"

"Why does it matter? You love him right"

"Just go"

dad headed towards our rooms

He open the door and we looked at him and he frowned

"We'll talk about what you did tomorrow after school"

"Yes sir"

"Get some rest you two"

"Yes sir"

——

"Do you guys have everything?"

"Yes mom"  we said over the phone as we were arriving to school

"Overbearing todayy aren't we mother" Nathan snickers

"We arrived mother we have to go"

"Okay be safe! Call me if you guys need anything"

"We will"

"I love every single last one of you even you Amberabella"

"Aye enough with this soft stuff"

"I'm scared"  I mumbled

"You'll be okay! Just keep your head high"

The day was was going good the middle school wing was isolated from the highschool wing unless you had the same lunch or gym.

the school was weird with students who seem to rich to care about life

"Your new ARENT you?"

I peel my eyes away from the book I was reading

"Yes?"

"How are you liking it so far"

"Do I know you?"

"Not yet I think we're going to be great friends, I'm Emily pernal"

"Stephani James"