Zia- Protect our family

"I miss dad already"

"it's for the best Stephani"

"I know that now, I wish it would've lasted longer"

" your father loves you, he's doing everything he can to make sure it's safe before you guys can come back into his life, that should have been my top priority before any of this went down"

"like he did for us mom? Don't fill her with lies, no one is safe with that man! We can go back either! First Stefina gets burned alive! Aunt Taylor gets shot and can't have kids! And you want one of us to be next"

"Nathan, don't start"

"How is telling the truth starting Blake?"

"That's enough you two! Your sister is hurting and your  not making It any better"

"She gotta learn one way or another. Life with dad is either gonna get you killed,hurt, or mental, Blake should know about the last one"

"Stephani don't listen to Nathan, yeah worst things could come from being around him but our dad loves us, all of us. Sometimes we forget he lost a child too, and then he lost three more after that. Dad is going though stuff too and atleast he trying to make it right"

"Thanks Blake"

"When we arrive home no one is to talk about this, we will come together soon and discuss what's our next step"

Zia heart was once again broken,torn apart she didn't know this was how things would end up. She loved justin ,justin  is who she's going to marry

But why was Stephan in the back of her head. Why did she she allow him to kiss her cheek, she was confused. But she had to do what was best for her children.its always been about the children's keeping them safe. Life with Stephen wouldn't change, pain and fear was the only thing in the future with him

But he said it himself he was leaving  the gang life for them, but how long would that take? Who would that get killed!

Zia had no choose but to allow the warm feeling flowing though her body to be recognized as love.she never stopped loving her first love but no matter what she couldn't let James go. She couldn't go backwards with life after all it's been ten years

Maybe ten years too late

~~~
"How was Italy?"

"It was ok dad"

"did you get the papers signed ?"

" no I didn't"

"I knew he wouldn't sign the papers, he want you all to himself! Your happiness never mattered to that thug"

"You were once a thug too!  Don't come  for him"

"Why are you defending that man"

"Why are you bashing him! What I did with Stephan years ago is in the past and you never fail to keep bring it up"

"If he won't sign those papers then we'll go though legal matters"

"NO! let me handle this"

"You acting like you don't want it to be handled,Justin  has been waiting for years for you to become his wife, you can't expect him to be ok with this. It's like you still love the man"

I stared in my dad eyes

"My god. A foul tazia! Your a damn foul"

"Glad to be one! I can't help what the hearts wants! I'm trying to get those papers signed but you on my back isn't helping"

"It seems to me your not trying your hardest"

"You have no right to sit here and tell me what I need to do! You have no right to sit here and judge me when you loved a fucking demons"