Zia -it takes a village

What happened last night replayed in my head all day! I couldn't breathe I was glad Justin was leaving today but I didn't want to face him

"Goodmorning love"

"Hey"

"What's on your agenda today?"

"Dinner with essence" I mumbled

"That's great are you coming to the airport with me!"

"No I think it's best I head to the kids it's been two days"

"The kids can survive without you for a few seconds"

"Their kids they always need there mother justin"

"Sooner or later your gonna have to let them go so we can make room for our kids, there all grown up Zia"

"I don't want any more k-"

"DONt! don't finish that sentence. You know I've been looking forward to having kids with you Zia"

"You never mentioned it until now and I don't want anymore kids"

"Your going to have my baby especially after last night"

"You mean when you lied and told me you have a condom on and you nutted in me like I was some cum rag! I'm getting a plan b Justin! You can't force kids on me"

"You won't do a damn thing I had your father freeze your accounts since he's primary over it"

"I am one step closer to calling off this engagement I don't understand who've you become but this is not the man I said yes too"

Justin rushes towards me and gripped my chin he stared me dead into the eyes

"What are you going to do? Hit me?"

He grip tighter and his eyes depicted out of control that's what he was, complete over his fucking head.

"Let me go and I won't ask again"

"Don't come to the airport I want to be as far away from you as I can because your making me into someone I'm not"

"I've done nothing! Everything you've done has been your own decision and at your own risk! You are your own person NOBODY influenced you to take my rights away last night and you had my father freeze my accounts! I HAVE four children at home!"

"home?"

"Listen to yourself you hear what you want"

"You said it not me"

"Justin!"

"I'm leaving now"

"I need money for a plan b"

"No you don't" he took his suitcase and walked out the hotel leaving me there knowing he was my ride back! I couldn't take this shit anymore

"Why didn't your fiancé drop you off?"

"Because I knew you would come and get me he was running late"

"Mhm"

"Can you let me barrow some money?"

"You don't have to ask to barrow money, what is mine is yours"

"Can you stop to the store please"

"What you need I can have it delivered to the house"

"No I just need to go in and get the stuff myself"

"What is it?"

"Stephan"

"Zia"

"Never mind"

"If it's girl products my delivery service will get it I ordered those anyway because there's four women in one house I don't need to be running around to get shit to plug up your lady parts"

"No Stephan"

"Zia your making me frustrated when you can just tell me what it is"

"I need a plan b Stephan" I sighed I looked out the window not wanting to see the angry look on his face

"If you know you dont want more kids then why aren't you being cautious I don't want these fucking imagines in my head tazia! And why didn't the fucker get it for you before he ran the fuck off! Where is all the money I gave you? And what happened to the money in the bank you showed me"

"I need to open my own account and put the money in it...my dad is the primary beneficiary over my accounts so you couldn't track them and he froze them"

"Why did your f-"

"Because he's a bitch Stephan"

"Is it because your down here with me? First thing tomorrow I'm opening you a account where nobody can touch it but you! And my kids accounts your the only name that's going to be on it! Don't worry about that other money I'm going to get you straight"

"Thank you"

"You gotta be more careful with who you trust baby girl"

"I know"

"You can come to me about anything because no matter how mad I'm going to get or how I will react I'm going to make sure your good! Even if you decide to marry that fucker! You can always call me no matter what. Your the women of my dreams Zia don't forget that"

"Okay"

We got the plan b and I took it, we headed home to get ready for essence dinner.

"fair warning they kids been needing you for two days I didn't want to bother you"

"Stephan!"

"I wanted to prove I can handle it"

"You can't handle four kids by yourself, nobody can! You can call me whenever when it's about our kids there my life! And now that we're both here this is a co parenting thing...it takes a village"

"I know that now"