zia-Dont call me that

it doesn't take much for time to change everything in your life, as i stare at my babygirl's and my son's talk and laugh among each there i felt complete, this is what i needed.

"seems like yesterday i met them for the first time"

stephan put the option of us having the kids for six months each which i didnt agree with because of school which is starting soon, he then proceed to put on the table that i just move down here which i didnt agree with either,  i told him summers seems to be the best options for the both of us..

"i dont know how to feel right now it's a new feeling for sure"

"i know we discuesses this already but i want you to move down here"

"i have a life and a fiancé im not moving down here stephen"

"don't mention that around me"

"you know i use to love you and all you did was hurt me, i gave you chance after chance after chance, just for me to hurt again... let me be happy please just let me go"

i walked away and joined my kids.

my mind a little uneasy thinking about the men that held my babygirl! how close he was to my sons how every year he mourn with us.My  dad say's there's still no sign of him anywhere. in the back of my head i know what i want to do, what i am going to do to him..so he wont ever hurt another family again.. not knowing the answer's to my question's killed me, how did he know stephen dad? did he know about us before we entered my dads life? where did he have her if most the time he was on base...why her.

"mom?"

"yes?"

"are you okay? Stephani calling you"

"i was just zoned out, whats wrong?"

"are we staying with daddy now? i dont want to go back near the men that took my sister"

"me and your father are talking about the matter but I most definitely have a decision to make"

with the man not found apart of me feel like the base isn't safe! Who else is working with him! If anything I'll love to go back to new York near essence! We kelp in touch every now and then.. Marie talked to me so I could explain but the relationship isn't the same! She loved cole but she blow it and it made it worse...essence has a daughter with James..and the surprise Marie had was that she found someone else that made her feel different..so why did she over react I didn't know.

"Stephan, can we talk"

"Yeah?"

We walked to the back to the office we're he closed the door

"with everything that's going on I think it's best we move from here"

He sighed with a hint of sadness

"You want to talk about leaving me with my kids"

"no, I want us to go to New York, I need you around to help protect the kids Stephan

He stared at me

"Why new York? I don't think that's a good idea"

"my friends, school is due to start back me and Justin planned to move to New York in the first place after marriage"

"That's not gonna happened, but sure anything for you"

"If you don't think it's a good idea let me know now!"

"Bae, I have more people in New York that can help us stay safe"

"Don't call me that but when is the soonest we can go"

"Whenever your ready"

"It's also good because you have lawyers there too! And we can go see about the papers!"

"Zia..."

"What?"

"is this really what you want to do?"

"Go to new York? Yes"

"No...divorce"

"Stephan...it's what I need to do"

"But is that really what you want"

"Don't ask me that..I love Justin what don't you understand"

"I think it's something still here! When I look at you it's the beginning all over again"

"Make it the end! Because I wouldn't want to began this again Stephan"

"baby wait!"

I stopped in my tracks apart of me needed to hear what he was going to say!

"I'm sorry I couldn't be the man you needed me to be and it hurt my heart that it happened like this! I've been waiting ten years for you! I haven't had sex in ten years waiting on you! no it's been nine years! I tried to forget you because the pain hurted so much! But never could I find you! You found someone that you wanted and needed and it kills me because I could be it today! And for the rest of our lives! I'll sign the papers for you! But I won't stop fighting for you! You are the love of my life! Our kids are my back bones! No matter how much they hate me! You gave me chance after chance and I fucked it up!! But baby please! Don't go"

"Maybe another life time"

"This one! Our time isn't over yet"

"I think it is...baby daddy"