Zia- your so dead

I watched the decoration being placed around the building tonight is the night my kids take over the gang. A shiver erupted in my body I never wanted this for myself nor my kids I can't help but to ask myself over and over did I fail?

"Mom, dad wants you to talk to the head of security about tonight's placement"

"Your father can't do this himself?"

"He's busy handling other things"

Nathan offered a small smile before heading back to god knows where. My skin crawled with the thoughts of this room being filled with gang members and enemies

"There's nothing to worry about"

"Are you sure about that Taylor?"

"you don't understand or see the positive side of this but we do, this has been my life since I could even walk Zia, we have a chance to make sure our kids are safe and good before we leave this world"

"It's not fair I just wanted them to have happy lives"

"Zia, your kids have each other and a mom and dad that will kill for them, they have lovers, and they have a whole world of people that would sacrifice themselves for them! They might not be happy the way you want but they are happy...things have changed but your kids are happy..so what's really going on?"

"I'm pregnant Taylor"

"I know"

"I don't know if it's his I don't know who the father of my kid is it could be Stephan's or it could be the man that helped ruin my daughters life"

"Either or Stephan is going to step up"

"That's not the point! Look at me how am I suppose to move on from this? I don't think I should keep it? I can't bring another one in this world"

"listen here! you move on by continuing to be the mother and wife you are! Me and you both know you can't abort...tell Stephan you know your husband better than any of us he is going to be there now Go get dressed you have to be in front of a lot of people beside your husband as you enter the kids in"

"What?"

"Yeah no one told you?"

"I HAVENT EVEN STARTED GETTING READY"

———-
"The kids are getting ready and guest will arrive in a few security is placed how you want them, and you look beautiful"

"Thanks, you look good too"

"I know this isn't what you wanted for our kids I'm sorry"

"Stephan I-"

"Don't leave I know this may be a deal breaker but I told you I would protect them and this is it"

"I'm not leaving I was going to tell you I'm pregnant"

"I know"

"How?"

"you haven't complained about period pains yet I usually hear about it towards the end of the month and make me get you insomnia cookies! at first I thought it was stressed but looking at you you've gained more weight dear"

"Wow"

He smiled and hugged me

"All weight is good on you my love! We're having another babyy I get a chance to watch you pregnant this time"

"Stephan" I stepped back walking across the room

"What's the problem? Will be safe Zia nothing is going to happen the kids are going to be fine! You want it right?"