Stephan-Dont fucking lie to me

I stared him down this pathetic fucker who decided to test me! All the pain I have built up for the one basterd who wanted to try me! He must be made into an example

" you decided to test me one of the most powerful gang leaders, are you stupid?"

He cried and begged with his eyes silly tail self he knew he was going to die

" you shot at mi family on the day we visited my baby girls grave! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID"

" just get it over with why keep him alive much longer"

"Because brother he's gonna suffer! We're gonna rip every part of his body apart! Take out ever teeth! Rip every nail off his fingers! Pluck a eye ball out! Cut some fingers and toes off! And send him pack to his bitches so they know! Nobody fucks with us"

"I like this plan very much brother! I call dibs on the teeth"

" don't be selfless Luca you can rip the nails off too"

I took his rag out of his mouth!

"P-please man don't do this I have a family"

"WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY! That you shot at! That Scared off!"

"I-I'm s-orry"

"He said he's sorry guys let's let him go for his WEAK ASS APOLOGy!! Somebody get the tiger I know she's hunger for blood"

"PLEASE I HAVE INFORMATION DONT KILL ME AND I'll tell you it's important information about your daughter"

"What about my sweet Stephani! WHAT ABOUT HER TELL ME NOW!"

"the other one..the older one"

"HOW DARE YOU BRING UP MY DEAD DAUGHTER YOU FILTY LIAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU"

"NOOO SHE'S ALIVE! I PROMISE THEY FAKED HER DEATH"

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME!"

"I'm not I promise, some unknown person ordered it, it was two different hits and everyone got paid good"

"YOU BETTER OPEN UP THAT BRAIN Of YOURS AND GET TO THINKIN!"

"the Russians cut a deal the day at the warehouse with the men in black, they wanted all three but the Russians and your dad wasn't going for it! Your dad told the men that he can have one if he made it seem like it dead so you won't go looking for it, the men in black collected your daughter shoe, staged the fire! Even waited till you guys arrived to make it look real! All I know he took your daughter after everything and paid us to keep quiet, when everyone find out that your sons were alive he put out a hit in you and offered 100k in cash to anyone that can bring in the sons and your wife"

"What does he want from them"

"He wants them for himself man, everyone's been to scared to even try it but he got a call from a old women saying you guys were gonna be at the cemetery and that it was time to strike! He said he was gonna double the amount"

"Can you get in contact with him! Do you know what he looks like!?

"I think he's just the middle man! I think he works for someone"

"How do we know what your saying is true?"

"I can prove it..I can get you whatever you need just don't kill me men"

"Stephan your not gonna believe this bullshit are you?"

"Shut up! Let me think"

" I swear on my kids I'm telling the truth..father to father you would've invoke your kids unless you were serious"

"I'll be back..watch him"

~~
I paced back and forth with the new found information, I can't allow this to get my hopes up for effective me I can't break myself more if it turns out to be lies from the Enemy mouth but what kind of father would I be if I didn't see

"You should call zia she would'nt wanna be in the dark about a situation like this"

"What if it's lies? I'm giving her false hope I can't do that do her..not again"

"But what if it's true? That means for ten years stefina been out there with strangers! Who knows what's happening! Don't just give up Stephan! You have to see if it's true"

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT TAYLOR!"

"don't yell at me for telling you what you need to hear"

"ok I get it"

"Do you? Because your still sitting here instead of doing what I told you to do!"

"Even men need strength and courage too Taylor"

"I'm going to the gym let me know what happens"

"Ok"

I grabbed my burner  phone dialing the only number that's saved

My heart quickens while it rings

"Hello?"

"Hi zia"

"The kids are out right now I-"

"I called for you"

"Oh,what's wrong?"

"I don't know how to say it"

"Stephan..are you dying? Or are you going to jail"

"Zia...mi sweet babygirl..don't rush and jump to conclusions when I say this..don't give yourself too much hope"

"What's wrong?"

"I think..I think stefina is alive"

"What?"

"Look d-"

"I'm on my way"

*click*