Chapter 6.

Kongpob's Pov---------

Seriously !!

I have got to learn to say no sometimes, but it was freaking impossible for me. All three of the little monsters poked out those cute bottom lips of theirs and blinked those innocent eyes, and I caved quicker than a fat man in the waiting line of Macdonalds.

No offense to fat men. They are very cute and huggable.

I was pretty sure, sleeping in the tree house was the idea of those two naughty boy's, even though they got Sophie to ask me. With a voice that sweet pairing with that damn cute face (same as her dad's)... they knew I wouldn’t be able to resist. I would have to find some sort of defense mechanism for the future incidents.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I didn’t want to open my eyes, but those damn chirping morning birds were making it impossible for me to go back to sleep.

“Stupid birds...”

I grumbled. I felt something move next to me. Slowly, I reached down with my hand and felt a warm little body. It was too small to be Sammy or Robby, so it had to be little Sophie. My touch caused her to snuggle into me more, I turned to her side and pulled her closer to me.

The sound of the back door opening and closing forced me to open my eyes.

“Morning Kong !!”

Robby whispered. I smiled in response. Sammy was sprawled out beside him, still sleeping peacefully.

“Hey Sleeping Beauty !!”

Arthit sing sanged. He was carrying a tray of muffins, two coffee cups, and a few juice boxes. I noticed that he was already dressed for work.

“You better be talking to one of the kids, Rojnapat”

I replied groggily. Mornings and I weren’t the best of friends. I forced myself to sit up, readjusting a still sleeping Sophie so that her head was in my lap now.

“Nope... Sorry”

Arthit replied.

“Robby’s the only one awake right here and he never appreciate me, calling him that. So...”

Arthit smiled when I glared at him. He handed me a coffee with a light chuckle.

“I have got to head off to work soon. I will leave some money in case you need to buy anything for the kids”

I shook my head, taking a sip of the coffee.

“If I buy them anything, it will be only because I want to. So, You don’t need to pay for it, Rojnapat”

He poked a straw In one of the juice boxes before giving it to Robby.

“You have to let me do something. I can’t let you keep my children without paying you anything, Suthiluck”

“You can help Sammy practice for football tryouts”

I offered. I took one of the warm muffins and waved it in front of Sammy’s nose. He hummed and opened his eyes.

“Deal...”

Arthit laughed.

“But I get to buy him stuff too. It’s only fair that way”

Sammy sat up and groaned, stretching his arms out with a muffin in his hand.

“Good Morning everyone...”

“Okay, that’s fine...”

I agreed and ruffle Sammy's hair in greeting. Arthit did the same, his hand over my fingers... Touching and tingling my skin.