Chapter 9.

Arthit's Pov---------

I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt before heading out of my office.

“I will be out for the rest of the day”

I informed and Wad snorted.

“You find out your boyfriend writes porn and you can’t get to him fast enough, hun... boss !!”

Boyfriend

I am sure Kong would frown at the word, but I thought it fits perfectly. I would have to call him that in my head for the time being, until he agrees to turn it into reality.

“I will be sure to swing by the house of your favourite neighbour's and tell Mike and Nia, you said hello...”

Wad shuddered.

"Please NO...!!"

“Have a good day, Wad”

I smiled, sickening sweet.

“Sure Boss”

He grumbled as I walked out of the building.

Earlier when I had gone by to drop the kids off, I got a chance to meet Shredder. When Kong called him a beast, he was only exaggerating a little. That German shepherd was bigger than Sophie. I spent the first part of my day designing the blueprints for its new home. Then I borrowed Knott’s jeep and stopped by the hardware store before heading over to Kong’s.

I rang the doorbell, but as usual, no one answered. That didn’t matter now that I had a key, so I let myself in. I didn’t hear any noise, so I figured they must be out back. I walked through the house and froze when I saw Kong. He was crawling across the floor with a water gun in his hand. There were black markings on his face that made him look as though he was ready to either battle or play football.

I cleared my throat, causing his whole body to flinch. Then he realized it was me.

“Rojnapat !! You scared the shit out of me !!”

I continued to stare with an amused smirk.

“What the hell are you doing Suthiluck ??”

Kong scowled.

“This is my house, So... don’t judge me”

His eyes widened when we heard footsteps.

“Get down !!”

He whispered urgently. Before I knew it, my legs were taken out from under me.

“Sorry...”

He whispered, hearing me groan.

“What the hell, Suthiluck ??”

I groaned. Hitting the floor that hard had not been pleasant.

“Be quiet, Rojnapat”

He snapped.

“They will hear you.”

We stayed crouched down on the floor as the kids looked for us.

“Kong !!”

Robby sang.

“Come out, come out... where ever you are !!”

“Shredder !!”

That was Sammy.

“Go find Mommy, My boy.”

Kong cursed quietly.

“Those little cheaters”

Before he could make a run for it, Shredder came charging into the room. Sammy, Robby, and Sophie came running behind him, each armed with their own water guns. Kong tried to fight back, but there were three against the one . Since I was next to him, I ended up just as soaked.