~Chapter 1~

~Third person's pov~

It was an early morning at the Nakahara household. The little brunette hair girl was laying in her stomach. Humming to the music that was playing while drawing.

" Daiya, Set the table, breakfast is ready!," Chuuya said.

She hummed happily and stood up.

" I'm feeling lonely~Got wish to find a lover that hold me~Now i'm cryin in my room~" Daiya sang along while setting the table.

" Now who taught you that song?, You seem to be attached to it, Princess," Chuuya asked. Placing their breakfast to their plates.

" It's just that it's cute♡ and i couldn't help," She said. Sititng on her seat.

Chuuya chuckled and ruffle her hair, Daiya whining how her mama always messes with her hair.

" We have to get ready fast, Mori-san said you would be going out with him today," Chuuya said.

" Really?!," The girl exclaimed. The male knowing how much she loves spending time with her grandfather-figure.

After their breakfast. The girl and Mother helped each other in cleaning the dinning table before getting ready.

Chuuya helped Daiya in wearing her dress, which Mori and Koyo gifted her. When she turned four.

" Okay, we have to go now," He said and pick the girl

" Okay, we have to go now," He said and pick the girl. Locking their door. Before heading to Chuuya's bike.

" Alright baby, you have to hold into mama okay?," She nodded and grip into his coat.

Chuuya on the bike and went to the port mafia building.

" Chuuya, You've arrive early?," Hirotsu asked. Smoking on a cigar.

" Yeah, Boss wanted to spend time with Daiya, so I had to come early," He said.

Letting the little girl meet the ground, gently.

" Hi Hirotsu-san!," Daiya said in the most cutest voice ever. Even an cold man could melt from her voice.

" Hello Daiya," He said. Patting her head.

" Com'on, Princess, let's go see, grandpa," Chuuya said. Holding her hand.

They entered the elevator, which was guarded by guards.

Tapping on the highest floor button.

While waiting, Daiya glance to the pretty view of yokohama.

The elevator opened and exited the lift and entered the large office door.

" Boss, it's us, we're coming in," Chuuya said. Opening the door.

" Rintaro!, I don't want any of your dresses!," Elise yelled at the man. Who was kneeling on the floor. Basically begging the girl to try on the dress.

" Grandpa, what are you doing?," Daiya asked.

" Daiya-chan!, Rintarou is so wierd, i don't even like the dress!," The blonde hair girl said.

" How mean, Elise-chan!, Stop spreading insults for Daiya-chan to use!," The man whined. Yes he whine.

" Well, Daiya, behave for mori-san and don't get into trouble," Chuuya said sternly. His mother instincts kicking in.

" Ok mama," She said and wave at her mom goodbye.

" Alright, Daiya-chan, let's go out!, Grandpa is free today!," The older man said.

" Really!?," She exclaimed. The man nodded.

" Let's go to a cafe, then to the tailors, Oh it's going to be  fun!," He said. Picking her up and twirling her around.

" Yeah!," The little girl exclaimed.