Epilogue

1 year after Chuuya and Dazai got married
( Third person's pov)

" Maaamaaa, Haru-kun and rin-chan are here!," The six year old Daiya said to the couple.

The couple glance to the two kids who were at their door-step.

" Hi Dazai-san!," Rin said. Waving at the couple.

" Mamaa, We'll be going now alright?," Daiya said. Pecking her parent's cheeks.

" Be careful, princess," Chuuya said. The three kids ran out of the penthouse.

" It seems little baby is growing, aweee i miss my little princess," Dazai whined.

" She's still our princess. Even though she's growing everyday," Chuuya said sadly. Even after one year their daughter was starting to grow taller.

' You knows, maybe she might start dating already,' Chuuya thought.

" Hon, An organization has arrive at Yokohama for some purpose," Dazai said. Sternly.

Chuuya glance to his husband.

" An organization?, should i contact Boss or Fukuzawa-san?," Chuuya asked.

" We might as well do it," Dazai said.

" Daiya-chan!, You alright!?," Rin asked.

Daiya saw a man wearing a western-style clothing. Who bears the same resemblance of Mori ougai.

' Who is that?, I haven't seen him here in yokohama before?,' She thought.

" Oi Daiya!, You okay!?, you're spacing out again!," Haru ran to the girl.

Making her cut from her thoughts.

" Haru-kun?," She asked. Glacning back and saw the man before was gone.

' Where did he go?,' She thought.

" Alright, let's have a stop by at the convenience store," Haru said. Holding the girl's hand tightly.

The three kids went to the convenience store. Without knowing an unknown person was following them.

" A foreign organization has arrived in Yokohama to find a book that is hidden within the city," Fukuzawa said.

" I would advice to keep an eye on Daiya," Fukuzawa said.

" I believe so, But the good thing is she hasn't had her ability yet but the bad thing is she could be defense less," Dazai said.

" Alright, where is the child right now?," Fukuzawa asked.

" She's out with her friends, Why?," Dazai was starting to get worried.

Chuuya caresses his thigh to calm him down.

" Alright, They're a group, they'll be fine, well that should be all, I'll inform Mori-sensei about this matter, Good day, Dazai," Fukuzawa ended the call.

' A foregin organization, Could it be Fyodor?,' Dazai thought.

" Hon, You alright?," Chuuya asked. Worried about the male.

" Yeah, I'm fine, just had a lot on my head," Dazai said. Pecking Chuuya's forehead.