~Chapter 18~

Third person's pov

It was near noon. Near to their dismissal.

" Daiya-chan!, How do you know that boy there?," Daiya's friend, Rin asked.

" I met him when me and my mama went to the playground," Daiya said.

Haru turned to the two girls and turn away quickly when he saw Daiya staring at him. Cutely.

" I think he has a crush on you, Daiya-chan," Rin smirked.

' A crush?,' Daiya thought and gaze back to Haru who was talking to one of the boys.

" Neee Haru, You know that round face girl?," One of the boys asked.

" Yeah, I met her in the playground," Haru said. The red tint still in his cheeks.

" What's wrong Haru?, Your cheeks are red!, are you sick!?," One of the boys asked.

' Goddamnit!, Now this stupid blush won't go away!,' Haru thought and glance back to the brunette hair girl.

' Maybe later, we could hangout when her guardians are still here,' He thought.

' I swear her family sure has a strong aura,'

" Alright class, Find a partner and we will draw each other's portrait!," The teacher said.

Daiya glance to Rin, But she has a partner already.

She glance to Haru, who hasn't had a partner yet. So she did what she did best.

" Haru-kun!, Let's be partner!," She said.

" alright fine," He pouted.

" I see, everyone has find their partners, Alright you may begin!," Everyone started their work.

" Haru-kun, Do you mind if we go to the playground this afternoon?," Daiya asked.

" I'll daddy to take me there," Daiya said. Making a cute eyes.

" Ok, i'll ring my mom about it," Haru said.

" Alright, Thank you Haru-kun," She said and started her work.

Looking up from time to time.

Haru glance to the girl infront of him. Her drawing is amazing.

' She is good at art. Her drawing is impressive,' He thought and started his own.

" Finally!, Dismissal!," Rin exclaimed and pack her things.

" Rin-chan, i have to go, Haru and I planned were going to the playground unless if you want to come too?," Daiya said.

" I'll ask my dad if I can come," Rin said and went out of the classroom with Daiya.

Haru followed the two.

Rin saw her dad and went to him. Asking for permission.

Haru saw his mom and told her about his playdate with Daiya.

But daiya didn't see her daddy or mama.

" Daiya," Daiya turned and glance to the director of the armed detective agency.

" Papazawa!, You're here!," She exclaimed and hug his leg.

" well, mori-sensei had ring me if your father nor mother fail to pick you up, I would be the one who would pick you up," Fukuzawa said.

" Umm, Papa, Do you mind if we go to the playground?," She asked.

" May i know why?," He asked. Crouching to her height level.

" Umm you see, haru-kun and I planned to go to the playground this afternoon and well, I wanted to ask permission first," She said nervously.

' Surprising how Dazai's daughter has manner while he doesn't.' Fukuzawa thought.

" Alright," Daiya's face lit up.

" But, I'll ring Mori-sensei first so he knows about it," Fukuzawa said.

Haru ran to Daiya's side.

" My mom said yes, But i'm gonna have to go home before the sun sets," Haru said.

" Okiee, Papazawa is still calling Grandpa," Daiya said.

' Him?!,' Harunl glance ot the tall middle-aged man.

' Wait!, Isn't he the director of that agency?!,' Haru thought.

' And Daiya knows him too?!, Seriously this girl has the whole army with her!,' He thought.

" Daiya, Mori-sensei agreed to it as long as we-," Fukuzawa glance to the young boy next to Daiya.

He pushed the boy back a little bit. He was too close to Daiya. Too close.

" As long as we get you back before nightfall," Fukuzawa said.

" Oh Okie!,"

" Oh papazawa, this is Haru, Haru this is papazawa!," Daiya said.

The two males stared at each other.

' So, this is the boy who Mori-sensei was yalping about, he seems to be an ' ok ' Kind of boy,' Fukuzawa thought.

" Alright, we better get to the playground before it gets dark," Fukuzawa said.

The two kids nodded.