~Chapter 16~

Third person's pov

" Chuuya-kun, i know this is hard, But I believe it's time for Daiya to go to school, she is almost turning five," Mori said.

" She needs to socialize with other children," He said.

Chuuya was in deepthoughts through this agreement. His child in school. He himself has never been to school since he was a leader of organization at a very young age.

" I-I will think about it, Boss," Chuuya manage to shutter words.

Mori hum in response and let the young man leave his office.

" Grandpa, Will I be going to school?," The man turned to his 'granddaughter'. While Elise was braiding her hair.

" I'm sure your mother will think this through," Mori patted her head.

" So will you go on a date with Papazawa?," Daiya asked.

.

.

.

.

" Sweetie, What?," Mori asked. Questioning how his granddaughter knew he loved that man.

He did told her about his passed lover but he never told her that it was Fukuzawa.

" Wellll,"

" Daiya-chan!, isn't it obvious?, Rintarou is stubborn just like Fukuzawa, so they need time to think about it," Elise said.

" Besides, Let's go have a tea party!," Elise dragged Daiya from the port mafia boss's office.

Mori was still spacing out.

Till his phone rang.

" Boss, i made my decision, I'll enrolled Daiya in Yokohama's preschool, It's near the agency so Dazai could pick her up If I fail to,"

Mori was skeptical with the decision of the agency being with Daiya.

He still didn't trust their leader nor the detectives.

" Fine, I'll ring Fukuzawa-dono about this," He hang up. contacting the director of the detective agency.

" Fukuzawa-dono, I might have a favor to ask," Mori spoke.

" Wahhhhh, I'm going to school??!," Daiya exclaimed happily.

" Yes, Boss arranged a schedule for you to be enrolled," Chuuya said, lifting her up. making her exclaim in laughter.

" Yeaa!!, I'm going to school!," She yelled happily, Making the ginger male chuckled.

seeing his baby sure makes his heart beat twice as his normal heart does.

" I see, Daiya Nakahara will be attending the local Yokohama preschool," Fukuzawa said.

" Yes and since her father is your employee, I had in mind that He should pick Daiya if her mother fails to," Mori said.

" I see, I will discuss this with Dazai," Before the man hang up the next statement made his whole body paused.

" Daiya had mention about us going on a date, I know this seems very strange, I don't know where she got that thought but....should we give it one more try?," Mori asked calmly. when in reality he was desperate in having his mate in his arms.

" I will find room for it, Thank you Mori-sensei," The man said.

I'M BACK, I'M SORRY FOR LETTING U ALL WAIT T-T, I was busy this week and last week cuz I was having my entrance exam and had an interview yesterday and had to enrolled to my dream school.

and yes, I am accepted n now a official student of the new school that I enrolled :DD