Chapter 8

Robin's POV

What the hell just happened? As soon as I opened my eyes and looked around me, I was damn shocked.  Louis is sitting near me, snoozing off.  And what the hell's that?  A cast? I don't know what the hell just happpened and it's seriously driving me off the hook!

"Louis?" I said.

He didn't answer.  I must have been here for a while because he looks exhausted. What the hell? I said his name agian and this time is eyes shot open.

"Robin! How are you feeling?" he said.

"Like hell" I said. "What happenned?"

"Um, well, you, basicly..." he muttered.

"Louis!! Spit it out" I said.

"Youfellandbrokeyourankleduringthematch" he said.

"Say that again" I said.

"You fell and broke your ankle during the match" he said sadly.

"Hell what?" I said.

He nodded.

Louis' POV

She's clearly angry with the language she's using! Oh she must be so sad. Louis do something, someone said inside of me. What i asked.  And then i noticed she was crying.  I leaned over and gave her a tight hug. 

"Sweetie" I said.

She just sobbed and sobbed and cried.  I would'nt blame her.  She's probably thinking about the end of her courier and everything.

"It's not the end" I said. "It's just one of the obstacles that life gives you to test your faith and challenge you"

"Louis?" she muttered

"Hmmh?" I said.

"I...I love you" she said.

I felt my eyes opening wildly.  I felt joy gush through my body as she said does three words.  Simple but effective. A lot! She was admitting it.  But not just because of the press or anything.  She felt it like I did. I finally felt like she needed my help right now and I decided to say the words that were on my lips for the past few days.

"You do?" I said.

Oh smooth move Louis.  Real smooth.  She nodded into my chest as I was still holding her tightly.  I had to tell her.

"Me too" I said.

"Really?" she asked, happiness flowing through her face.

"Yeah, but I was shy to tell you earlier" I  admitted.

She smiled the smile that I loved most.  The beautiful smile that lit her face and her eyes.  Her beautiful blue eyes that twinkled as she looked into mine. I felt like this was the right thing.  After being rejected so many times, I finally found a girl that loved me for the cheeky, crazy me.  And not for press or anything stupid like that.  Not for damn money.  But for my heart. 

At that moment of silence and thought while lying in each other's arms, the boys crowded into the room.

"Aww" Niall said.

I gave him a glare.  They were carrying all sorts of chocolates and flowers.  Robin smiled gratefully at them.

"For you, ma' lady" Liam said in a posh british accent.

"Uh, Liam? She's actually my lady" I said.

"Oh really!!" he said.  "I'm so proud of you Louis! You finally admitted" Liam said.

"You told her?" Harry said.

"Yeah" he muttered blushing furiously as he heard these words.

Robin chuckled.  She grabbed my hand and squeezed it softly. Oh the fireworks again.  Explosions of happiness inside of me.

At that moment the nurse burst into the room. 

"Oh darling, you're awake" she said with a small smile on her face.

Robin nodded. I could feel her tense up.

"Now we are going to give you some pain medication." the nurse said.

"Uh no it's ok, i'm feeling quite good" Robin snapped.

I felt her hand turn cold.  She was scared.  I glanced at the guys as they watched intently.

"But you have to take it' the nurse said.

"Louis" Robin muttered under her breath.  "Help me"

From this moment I knew that she was terrified of shots and injections.  I glanced at Niall.  A worried look plastered on his face.

"Does she need to take it?" I enquired.

"Yes, and I'm shocked at how she's not feeling the pain' the nurse said coldly. "Now, this is just going to make you fell drowsy, It's for your own good"

I watched the nurse coming nearer to Robin with a vaccine.  Robin started squirming.

"No!" she shrieked.

"Robin, darling! Don't worry, I'm right here" I said.

But she didn't even notice what I just said.  She shrieked as the nurse came nearer and nearer.  I was trying to hold Robin down, but damn she was strong.

Harry came over to help along with Niall.  Robin started crying bitterly.  The sight of it made my heart split into two.  The look on her face.

Finally the nurse was near her injecting the vaccine in place.  Robin's squirming stopped as her eyelids started to fall effortlessely.  She kept on holding my hand even when she was sleeping.  I looked sadly at her tearstained face.

I loved her.