Chapter 47

Robin's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber. I was met by bright lights and my vision was blurry. I heard cries and sobs in the distance and other voices that I seemed to know. I blinked furouisly, panic taking over me but calming down when I could see again. I saw Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn and someone that looked like a doctor. All eyes were on a figure crying, sobbing and shaking on the floor which I recognised as Louis.

"Louis?" I asked softly my voice weak, frail and broken.

Louis looked up surprised from the floor, his eyes bloodshot, red and puffy, crawling over to me.

"Louis it hurts" I said weakly.

"Baby. Robin it'll be ok" he said taking my hand in his and kissing it all over.

"Louis what happened?" I said tears filling my eyes.

He looked at the doctor and the doctor nodded slowly and sadly.

"Robin, love you had a miscarraige" he said looking at my face which was immediatly filled with tears.

"What? no" I said breaking down. Louis sat next to me and took me in his arms. I wrapped my hands around his neck and sobbed uncontrollably.

It can't be.

"Louis tell me it's not t-true" I whispered cluthing his shirt with my fists. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "Tell me it's a lie" I cried hitting his chest but he seamed uneffected. "Honey it's the truth" he said with a broken voice. "No Louis it-t can't b-be t-true" I cried. He held me closer and hugged me tight, kissing my forehead. "Shhh love" He whispered. "His voice echoed through the room. Everyone was still here but no one dared to utter a word. But the doctor.

"Louis and Robin, can I explain?" he said with a very kind tone. I like this doctor.

I looked up and nodded. Louis followed my actions.

"Well, the babies were a month old" he said.

Wait. What? Babies?

"You had twins" the doctor said carefully.

Twins?

"What?" My eyes immiedatly filled with tears once more and Louis was having the same emotion.

"No no wait" the doctor said like he had more to say, flailing his arms around.

"We're not sure if they're both dead" he said smiling a bit.

"Wait. Really?" Louis said lifting his head from the crook of my neck. I placed my head on his shoulder and looked at the doctor.

"W-what do we h-have to do to find out-t?" I stuttered, sniffling.

"Ultrasound, just about now" the doctor said.

"Oh um ok" I said, nerves kicking in.

"Um boys you're not allowed in ultrasound, sorry" the doctor said.

"Sure, we'll be outside" Liam said with a quick smile towards us as the boys walked out.

"Well I'll just get the stuff preparated" the doctor said walking out.

"Louis I can't handle a baby" I said looking up at him. He looked down with a sad glance. "I thought you took the pill" he muttered. I felt hurt. "Louis I told you clearly that I'm allergic" I said raising my eyebrows. "Yeah I forgot sorry baby" he said kissing my lips. I chuckled.

"What the hell are we gonna do" I said nuzzling my face in his shoulder. "I don't know" he mumbled his head nuzzled in my hair. "Hey um I'm sorry I um hit you Lou" I said in embarrasment. "You hit me? I didn't notice" he said with a sly grin. "Hey are you trying to say I'm weak?" I said hitting him playfully. "Precisely" he said kissing my forehead.

***

After the ultrasound I was crying again. Turns out the twins are both dead. When I saw them on the screen my heart broke in two. After the ultrasound, the remains were removed and I was sent home.

"Baby we've had a long day" Louis said.

I nodded. We were laying on the couch, cuddling and comforting each other's broken hearts.

"It's not fair" I mumbled.

"Hey it wasn't made to be. One day we'll be there again holding our baby ok?" he said kissing my nose.

"Okay" I whispered closing my eyes

"Sweet dreams baby" he said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight boo" I said falling in a deep slumber.

AN

Twins :'( That was saaad :( Hope you liked it though!! Vote and comment yeah? Next chapter maybe today loves xx

Follow me on twitter @harrylluminati