Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

I woke up to shouts.  From the looks of it it's serious. I tried to go back to sleep but there were at least 3 people shouting madly at each other.  But why? I glanced at my phone at the time flashed onto it. 7? Ugghh!! Why did they wake me up so early? I decided to wake up and sleepily made it to Louis' room, where the shouting seemed to be coming from. With him there were Niall and Liam.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

I glanced at Louis. Is he crying or did I just loose my vision? Niall sadly handed me a folded paper as Liam tried to calm the outraged Louis down.

The note said:

"Dear guys:

You know how Marco kidnapped Harry.  Well I had to give myself in. I'm sorry about this but I had to do something and that was the only possible thing to do.

Please don't worry about me. I'll probably be fine. I guess Harry will soon be back home.

Many love and kissed especially to you Louis. I love you.

Robin"

What the hell? Is that girl going mad!

I flopped down on the bed, burrying my head in a pillow. I felt something warm tricking down my cheeks. I can't beleive I'm crying!

I looked over at Niall and saw his eyes brimmed with tears. He was hugging Louis tightly. I know he love her like a little sister. But Louis! She was his girlfriend. The female version of him. They got on so good together and he had only knew her for a couple of weeks.

I lifted my head up as I saw Louis storming out of the flat banging the door.

What were we going to do?

______________

Robin's POV

I woke up sitting somewhere with my hands and feet tied onto a chair. I felt something soft leaning against me head from behind. Curls? Harry's curls?

I figured out that behind me was Harry. Guess they still didn't let him go. Stupid me! I should have known better. I mean, my brother! He would keep something or someone even if it was that risky. He was damn crazy. He stole two famous persons in two days. I mean ok maybe I'm not as famous as Harry. I wish I had told my bodyguard. I had one but didn't tell him where I'm going much. I just sneak off like a little girl. Man I'm stupid. Sometimes I wonder if I ever use  my brains!

I felt something stir behind me.

"Harry?" I asked. Of course it was Harry you idoit!

"Robin! What the hell are you doing here?" he asked angrily.

"I-I gave myself in so that you can be free" I said, aware of my mistake.

He rested his head on my shoulder. He managed to look into my eyes.

"Robin-" He started but was cut off with my sobbing.

He lightly touched my hand as our hands were knotted together. He put his hand into mine and started singing until I drifted off to sleep. Just as I was almost asleep already breathing heavily, a guy with a powerful torch walked in. I groaned as the room was pitch black and the guy aimed the torch at my eyes.

What the hell?

I wanted to go home. I wish I never met Louis. That way Harry wouldn't be kidnapped and I wouldn't be back in the grasp of my brother.

I have tried to hide my past for the last couple of years.

I have failed.

The guy grabed both out chair and flung us to the other side of the room. Our chair were tied together. I hit the ground first, and guess with what...with my broken leg.

I screamed in agony but as I did I knew that I had done a terrible mistake.

-rule one: never scream.

-rule two: don't fight back

-rule three: obey

These rules freshened up in my mind as I let out the scream.

Oh boy we were in deep trouble!