Chapter 36

Robin's POV

"Darlin' I'm home"

Marco. And he was drunk. And on my birthday. Yup. It's going to be such a good day for me.

I heard his druken footsteps storming up the stairs and arriving at the front of my door. It's my 12th birthday. Yay.

He opened the door. That's scary.

He had a razor in hand. Do I really need more scars. On my birthday. Can't he just dump me somewhere deserted and leave me there?  That would be so much better!

Than this.

He walked towards me and I started crying. Normally this doesn't make things any better.

'Stop crying bitch" He screamed towards me towering over me. Not a good day.

And right now I"m scared out of my wits.

I saw him slash his razor and felt the pain in my arm. I whimpered and started shaking with sobbing. He slashed my arm again and I saw the blood pour out. Do I really deserve this? Death would be so much better!

I closed my eyes once more. At this time I would usually faint. I let out a scream and fainted.

Thank god.

Louis' POV

Robin opened her eyes. They were red from all the tears. When she saw me she sat up and clung onto my neck like a little girl.

"Don't worry I got you," I whispered into her hair. Poor girl!

She cried more and her body shook with sobs. I sat on the bed and all the lads shooed off. I layed down, Robin still sercurely in my arms.

I started singing. She loved me singing and it always calmed her down.

"Are you ok now babygirl?" I said.

She nodded timidly.

I pulled the covers over us and we snuggled deeper into each other...(AN Not like that you dirty people!)

And we slept.

*Next Morning*

I woke up. This time no Robin was crying and she was sleeping peacefully in my arms. Still. We are too adorable.

I looked at her. Brown curly hair. Blue eyes. I can't really see them right now but they are memorised carefully in mind.  Her dimples. Her long eyelashes that enhance her eyes and make them even more beautiful.

She's asleep. And she's just beautiful.

And I'm just so lucky to have her

I have her heart and she's in my arms.

Robin's POV

I shifted a bit and opened my eyes. I was laying on something soft and cuddly. Not the bed.

I looked around and saw that my head was postioned on Louis' chest. It's so warm!

He was awake.

"Robin" he said.

"Hey boobear" I said.

"Are you ok?" he said looking at me.

I was ok. My nightmare was horrible but I have him to survive all this shit.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Do you want to talk about it love?" he said. Yeah.

"Maybe" I said.

He looked at me with wide eyes ready for the story.

"I dreamt about what Marco did to me on my 12th birthday." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"He raped me"

______

gd yeah?

im tired now so bye bye

xoxoxox