Chapter 35

Robin's POV

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. Omigod. Louis just twerked in the blacony infront of paparazzi. And now I'm sleepy. After a good only 10 minuted of laughing and rolling on the floor on our asses....yes I am sleepy.

Louis came back in as I was dozing. My eyes where shutting softly. I felt hands under my legs and around my back. He's probably holding me bridal style. That's cute. I mean I love Lou so much.

And he has been my idol for so much time. I did things when I was younger and when I looked at my only poster of him I would instantly regret it. I always had this type of connection with his eyes....as akward as it sounds. I always felt sort of connected with him as I kiss his cheek on the poster softly.

I never thought I would come this far. International fame and dating my idol and a world famous boy that steals the hearts of millions of girls.  And I know what they feel. Cause my heart is stolen as well.

Louis put me down on the bed and took his shirt off. He stripped to his boxers and got in bed. He always slept like that. And his chest is so warm so I love it.

He is my snuggle buddy.

As I started to drift into a deep sleep again, I heard singing. It was a thing in our relationship. Louis always sang me to sleep no matter what. And I recognised the lyrics instantely.

"Cause maybe, She's in the class A team, Stuck in her day dream"

And I fell into a deep sleep.

Louis' POV

It was late at night. I woke up to the sound of whimpering and crying. And something was shaking next to me.

Robin.

Please tell me she wasn't having a nightmare again. OMG!

Yeah that sounds gay, but that's what my mind screaming. And I never manage to wake her up. Never.

I put some light on and looked near me. I looked at the sweating, shaking, crying Robin next to me. I was on the verge of tears.

She was having another flashback.

I padded softly out of the bed and into Liam's room.

"Liam" I shook him and he woke up startled.

"Louis what's wrong?" he said sitting up. Daddy Direction.

"Robin is having a bad dream again and I can't wake her up" I said panic clear in my voice. Clear enough.

"Not again" he said sitting up and pulling on a shirt.

We again went in our room and Robin was still in the same state. I guess something happened on her birthday then. Something not good. And she was having flashbacks of it.

Liam shook her and sighed.

"Let's wake the other guys and we can sing to her" Liam said.

He went out of the room and I could hear him waking up all the guys. I tried waking her up again but I failed. She wasn't responding to our messages.

The boys came in, Zayn saying colourful words...but when he saw Robin he stopped and sorta woke up.

We sat on her bed and sang. I grabbed her hand and we started singing.

And slowly she opened her eyes.

______

feedback?

xxx