Chapter 46

Louis' POV

When we arrived at the hospital, everything was hectic. Robin was rushed in for tests and stuff and of course we were stuck in the bloody waiting room. Doing nothing but waiting.

No one dared to say a word. The tention between us was unbearble. No one knew what to say. Probably because of me.

"Guys why are you not talking to me?" I whispered.

Everyone stayed quiet but looked at me. And Liam decided to speak.

"Sorry Louis" he looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked looking at my best friends.

"We thought you wanted to stay in peace or anything we didn't want to be a bother" Zayn mumled.

Is this real shit?

A bother?

"A bother?" I asked in desbeleif.

They just looked down.

"Why the hell would you guys be a bother? You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" I said.

"Really?" Niall looked up his face breaking into a smile.

"Course" I said smiling.

"Awwhh group hug" Liam said pulling us all in as we hugged and laughed.

We heard a throat being cleared. I broke away and patted the guys' back and looked up.

"Y'all here for Robin?" a bored blonde nurse said chewing gum, talking about Robin like she was rubbish.

"Yes we are watch your tone" I said standing up and motioning for the boys to come.

"Faggots" I heard her whisper.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that mind repeating?" I said grabbing her elbow.

"N-no" she stuttered.

"Thought so. Take us to her room please. We don't have time to waste" I said releasing her hand.

She speed walked in front of us and stopped at a door. She motioned us to go in and she left. Jerk.

I nerviously knocked on the door and when I heard a faint "come in", we did.

Robin was in the hospital bed. She was asleep.

"Ello lads" a kind well mannered doctor said.

"Hello sir" I spoke.

"Sir?" he laughed "Call me Ed" he said motioning for me to shake his hand. I did.

"Here for Robin Smith right?" he said.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Well..." he said.

"Oh um I'm her boyfriend these are my bandmates" I said noticing the akward moment.

"Okay. I don't know how to say this" he said looking down.

I got even more worried.

"Um sir-" I cut him off.

"Louis" I said.

"Well Louis" he sighed "Robin had...a miscarraige"

"W-what?" I said, tears immediatly finding their way on my face.

"N-no it can't be-e t-true" I sobbed.

"Louis" Liam started from behind me lightly touching my back.

"Oh my god it can't be bloody true" I cried falling to the floor hugging my knees to my chest and sobbing.

I suddenly heard a frail weak voice above me.

"Louis?"

AN

oooooooooohhhhh :'((( may be another update today :3

vote and comment