Chapter 43

A month later

Robin's POV

Me and Louis' relationship has been wonderful. A few ups and downs but I love him so much. I know for sure that I'm in love. And beleive it or not, the blushing hasnt stopped. Yay me.

We've been going on dates. He's so romantic! He prepares all these cheesy cliche dates that I absolutely love.

Flashback

"Robin are you ready baby?" I heard Louis call from downstairs. I smiled when he called me baby. I love all those cheesy nicknames that we call each other. "Just a minute love" I shouted back. 

I decided on wearing a high waisted denim skirt, black tanktop and a green shirt that I rolled the sleaves of. I teamed them up with maroon TOMS. Lou's been spoiling  me with an endless supply of TOMS. Coloured, Striped and so many more patterns. He's so sweet.

I quickly checked myself in the mirror. I rearranged my hair and applied some lipgloss over my natural lipstick.

I opened the door and walked downstairs. "I'm here hun" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Robin" he breathed eyeing me up and down and finally finding my sparkling blue eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he said taking my hands in his and placing a chaste kiss. All the boys were in the room and I knew they had their eyes on us. I giggled. "You look handsome" I said with a blush. "All for you baby" he said with a wink.

"Not in the kitchen" Niall said, his face stuffed with food. I quickly stuck my tongue out at him. " Well we are leaving" Louis said. "Bye boys" I said waving. "Bye lovebirds have fun" Zayn said as we were walking out of the front door. I could picture his smirk.

"Where are we to babe?" I said as I stepped into his new red convertible. It was awesome. I quickly buckled up and stayed still afraid to break something. "That's a surprise" he said stealing a kiss. "Babe why are you so stiff?" he said with a laugh. I giggled in embarrasment. "This car is so new, I'm scared I'll break something" I said bowing my head down smiling like an idiot. He looked at me in disbeleife. "You-" he said poking my cheek "are the most adorable girl I'll ever meet" he said. "How are you so sure?" I said. "Cause I know that you'll be mine forever" he said. "Awee Lou" I said kissing his cheek. He kissed my forehead. "And we're off"

**

We arrived at a beautiful lake. It also had a waterfall! What was beautiful though was all the little fairy lights that lit up the whole lake. The sun was setting, beautiful oranges, pinks and purples.

"Louis" I gasped. "This is soo beautiful oh my god" I said walking towards it. "Not as beautiful as you" I turned to face him and I saw that he was looking at me with a loving expression in his eyes. I blushed and quickly hid my face. I felt hands grasp my own and lowering them down. "Don't do that baby. I wanna see your beautiful face and your beautiful sparkling eyes and that pretty smile" he said, making me blush even more.

"C'mon love" he said. We sat down and stared at the sunset. All the time he kept my hand in his and his arm wrapped around my waist tracing endless patterns. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you. You know that right?" he said. "I know. And I love you more" I said giggling. "Oh but I love you most" he said. How cliche. He placed his lips on mine and they molded perfectly. We parted and I stared at his eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful" I whispered. "Not as beautiful as yours" he said. I giggled. "You're so cheesy Lou" I said lightly smacking his arm and returning my gaze to the lake. "What" he said with a laugh.

The lights were reflecting on the lake making it look even prettier.

"Shall we eat ma'am?" Louis said standing up and doing a small bow. "Yes sir" I said. He offered me a hand to take so he can pull me up. I took it and he kissed it then pulling me up.

We ate and then sat down again. "Louis thanks for this" I said with a smile. "Let's lay down" he said laying down and placing me on his chest. I stared up at the skies, making wishes on shooting stars. Soon I fell asleep. In the arms of a man that treats me well. That loves me.

AN

I had to update hahahaa!! 10 votes for the next chapter babes. :)xx .