Chapter 1

This is my first fanfiction here on wattpad. I do not own any of the characters. I do not own One Direction, Little Mix, Danielle Peazer or any other real person or celebraty. All the other characters such as Robin, Marco, Alyssa or others are fictional. This is my own idea and I am warning you not to copy it. It contains mature content. Over 13.

I lufffffffff all my readers!! This is the first chapter c: xx

Prologue:

Hold fast to dreams

For if dreams die

Life is a broken-winged bird

That cannot fly.

Hold Fast to dreams

For when dreams go

Life is a barren field

Frozen with snow.

Robin's POV

"Thankyou so much for the ride" I smiled at my neighbour and he waved me off. "It's nothing sweetheart, go and win for us. I'll be cheering you on from the telly" he beamed at me and I giggled. "That means a lot. I have to run. Bye and thanks again" I smiled again at him and cluthched my bag at my side and started walking quickly to the enormous stadium. I gulped nervously and kept walking.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Robin. I have light brown wavy hair. You can say I'm a proffesional footballer. And I have an unhealthy obsession, as my team mates say, with One Direction.

I looked down at my maroon vans and secured the grey beanie on my head which was covering my unruly curls. I was wearing a basketball dress, with a chunky chain around my neck and high knee stockings. I love shopping.

Yesterday we had some training here for the big match today but I'm still poor at negotiating and finding my way around this place.

"Robin!" A voice screamed and I whipped my head to the direction of the voice. I saw my best friend Alyssa there and she ran to me. She was already wearing our football kit, which consisted of a purple shirt and black shorts. She was wearing her black vans. She wrapped me up in a hug and I hugged back with giggles erupting from my mouth.

"Are you excited?" She said, excitment evident in her voice, her blonde hair whipping around everywhere.

"Yes!" I said. I was excited but my nerves were almost taking over of everything. I almost sounded worried. Well who wouldn't? This is my debut game with the England women football team against Germany!

"C'mon this way" Alyssa said, leading me towards our dressing room. I went over to were my stuff were prepared neatly and changed into my kit. I tied my hair up in a pony tail letting it cascade down my back. I put on my lucky bracelets and shrugged on my vans. You can't walk around with football shoes.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The mirror showed a transformed person from years ago. No more scars or tears. I felt so proud of myself for reaching my goals and not giving up on life.

"Let's do this" My coach said and I snapped out of my thoughts, pulling on my football shoes and walking towards the pitch.

*

This is truly wonderful. I had scored a goal before half time and after half time, after being refreshed and more energised to reach what I always wanted to.

Right now I just scored another goal and the referee just blew his whistle, ending the game. My team mates all pounded on me, making me giggle like I was drunk. This proudness I felt, felt euphoric. I felt so proud of myself and my achievement.

I went into the lockers when everyone stopped thanking me and congratulating me. I took a quick shower, drying my hair and shrugging on a maroon beanie. I put on a white and black sweater with my black hotpants shorts. I put on knee high socks and my maroon vans again, a chunky necklace adorning my neck.

I went out of the stadium to be welcomed by paparazzi. Wow my life clearly just took a turn upwards towards fame.

I waved them off, answering some questions and went to the curb so that I can get a taxi. People were still piling out of the stadium.

I took my phone out and checked my twitter. I had just gotten over ten thousand more followers and hundreds of mentions. This is truly unbeleivable.

"What is a beautiful girl waiting out here in the cold by herself?" A voice asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked to my side and gaped at the boy standing infront of me.

"Hi" I said akwardly, desperatly trying not to fangirl and make a fool of myself.

"Well...Answer my question love" he said with a wink and I blushed.

"Oh I'm waiting for a taxi" I said akwardly.

"Robin Smith doesn't have a car?" He said with a laugh.

I laughed along with him. "Nope. I don't afford it. Until now I think" I said smiling at the thought of me becoming a bit famous.

"Well I'm Louis" he said with a tilt and smile. Fucking feels right there.

"I-I'm Robin" I said shaking his extended hand.

"I would like to take you somewhere" He said with a tint of blush.

"Sure" I said with a smile. I haven't went out with a boy for years.

At this moment, I actually realised that I was actually talking to the actual Louis Tomlinson from the actual One Direction.

"Let's go love" he said grabbing my hand.

What just happened.

Follow me on twitter @harrylluminati I'm trying to get my goal love you all comments would be nice tbh stay nice xx