Chapter 42

Hey guys...more drama coming soon...and BTW, i don't think this story is any closer to the end...more like three quaters or a half through...long i know but that's how i like fanfics!! Pleeeaaasseeeee comment anything for me cause its just great and first chapter...i mean more than 350 reads on a chapter that's sick....pleeeeeeeaseee read my nialll fanfic i swear its really good not being modest it's just a favourite....love you crazy mofos xx

Louis' POV

I pulled up my jeans and put on my shirt.

I don't know what film it was. All I know is that I never thrusted harder.

Robin was on a seat, totally exhausted, panting hard, a big grin on her face.

"Louis" she paused and giggled "That was amazing" giggling again.

"I know" I said, clearly amazed with her experience.

"But we have a problem" she said giggling again.

"Yeah?" I said, running my hand through my hair.

"I don't think I can stand up" she said falling into a laugh.

"I'll dress you up" I said, totally loving the idea.

She nodded and laughed again.

I grabbed her discarded underwear and put it on my head. "Louis" she said, breaking in a fit of giggles.

I dressed her in her undies and tried pulling up her dress.

"You have to walk" I said half joking.

She stood up and her knees wobbled, stumbling, so I grabbed her waist as she started laughing.

"I think a bed's better" I said laughing. "I know!" she said.

She finally got balance and I pulled the zip up. "Can you walk with heels?" I said laughing.

"Oh that's another problem" she said. "Did you have to be this rough Lou?"

"I'm sorry" I said pulling her in for a hug. "I thought you would like it"

"Well guess what..." she said getting on her tiptoes. "I loved it" she said, kissing my lips, holding on to my neck. I found her waist and we fought for dominance. We were snogging already. For dominance, I sled my hands down, under her dress. She gasped and I took the oportunitiy to slide my tongue in.

She pulled away and put her hands up. "Let's not start again"

I chuckled. "Does it hurt?"

"A bit...oh what the hell A lot!" she said laughing.

"We can do something at home to ease it" I said, helping her to slip on her heels.

"Louissss" she said punching my arm.

"What ok I'm sorry I'm sorry" I said pulling my hand up in defence.

She put on her jean jacket and started walking towards the door. I wrapped my hand on her waist and held her hand.

We walked out of the theatre and I thanked the receptionest, getting a friendly smile in return.

"What are we gonna do now?" I said.

"If my legs weren't hurting I would say maybe a fair but now I just wanna go home and hang out with the boys and cuddle with you" she said poking my chest in the end.

"Okay babe" he said kissing my forehead. We arrived at the car and I painfully got in.

"I'm sorry I hurt you this much" he said as soon as we were both in the car, thankfully with double glazed windows.

"It's ok Lou Stop it" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and started the car.

We drove in a comfortable silence. We also sang to some tunes. Finally, I saw our mansion come in sight.

Louis parked and got out. "C'mon babe" he said, linking his hand with mine.

We got in the house to find an absolute mess.

"What is going on here?" Louis said. There were all sorts of stuff on the floor and laughing and shouting.

"It's prank weekend" Niall screamed from the other side of the house.

"AAAAHHH MY HAIR" A Zayn screamed.

"No No No Don't do that It's mine No No NOOOOOOO Poor pusssyyy Pooor catt Oh molly, dusty" Harry spoke next...screamed next.

"SPOOONNNNSSS!!!!" Liam screamed.

They all walked in the living room. Zayn had blue hair. Harry was holding two cat soft toys. Liam just ran in.

"NIALL" They all said at the same time.

"Looks like Niall did all of this huh?" Robin said walking towards Zayn. She touched his hair and I couldn't not feel a bit jealous.

"Don't worry Zayn, It's removable" she said patting his back.

"Harry what's wrong?" She cooed.

"Niall threw my cats out of the window" He said.

"But they aren't real cats" she said.

"Yes they are!!" he screamed.

"Ok Ok" she said walking towards Liam now. "Why are you afraid of spoons?"

"I don't like them" he said pouting. Robin hugged him. "It's okay to be afraid of something" she said.

"Now  I'm gonna kill you Niall Horan" Zayn screamed.

"Me too" Liam said.

"Me three" Harry said.

"And here comes World War 3" she said.

:33333 Voteee <33