Chapter 49

Robin's POV

Half way trough the movie night, which for me and louis was laying in each other's arms, between his legs, him rubbing my sore tum while exchanging kisses, the girls were gonna die with curiosity.

Perrie and Danielle stood up after loads of exchanging glances. "We need to talk to Robin. Have fun" Danielle said while pulling me up. I winced slightly at the sudden movement and she muttered loads of "sorry's". They led me to the bedroom and quickly rushed in.

"OMG tell us everything" Perrie said junping on the bed, sitting cross legged on the bed expactantly. Danielle followed her actions and I layed down cause it hurt sitting down.

"Why did you go to the hospital yesterday? The boys won't tell us cause they said it's only fair for you to tell us. It's ok if you don't want to" Perrie gushed out.

"No I want to tell you. I need to be around girls sometimes" I laughed.

They looked at me and I sighed. "I had a miscarraige" I muttered. They gasped and their faces changed and soon they were both crying as I told them about the twins. They started hugging me and saying sorry and stuff. A few tears slipped my own eyes and I furiously wiped at them.

"And that's what happened on glee" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"How do you feel?" Dani asked.

"Physically and mentally in pain." I said, sighing in the end.

"Babe it will be ok" Perrie said hugging me. I hugged her back.

"What about you and Louis?" Dani said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What do you want to know?" I said with a laugh.

"How you met and so on" Perrie joined in.

"We met at a football match of mine, we spent the night together and got drunk, nothing happened" I laughed. "We were on the news so manadgement kinda forced us together but we didn't mind. I was kinda a beard from the start" I muttered sadly. "But then we fell in love" I concluded. "The rest is history"

"Awweeee what a love story" Perrie said.

"So cutee" Dani said.

"What about you Dani?" I asked.

"We were together two times. Then I broke up with him cause I couldn't cope with the hate and the distance. Then he dated Sophia but it didn't work out. Yesterday we got together again" She said happily. "I'm willing to do my best cause love is love and we managed to find each other again" She said with a wide smile.

"Awweeeee" me and Perrie said in unison.

"Your turn Perrie" I nudged her.

"Me and Zayn met at a music festival. We were both performing and then we hung out and stuff. Then he started taking me on dates and then he asked me to be his girfriend. We've been together for about a year and a half. I just love his bad boy appearance and his sweet, mushy, cheesy and sappy personality. He's perfect" she said with a proud smile

"Aawwweee perfect" I said.

"So cuteeee" Dani said. I nodded in agreement.

***

I am currently lying in bed with Louis. We were cuddling and exchanging kisses. Me and the girls had stayed up late talking about everything. Love, clothes, make up, boys, our past, everything. I love being with them. It's about time having some best friends.

"I'm so lucky to have you baby" Louis said kissing my nose. His hands were on my tum rubbing slowly. I love it when he does that. It's perfect.

"Really?" I said looking up to his face which was engulfed in darkness but I could still see his features.

"I shall not answer that question. Of course!!" he gushed out.

"Well guess what?" I said.

"I'm sexy?" he said. I knew he was smirking.

"Apart from that" I said pausing to kiss his nose.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me as well"

***

AWWEEEEE SMELLL THE LOVEEEEEE!! VOTE AND COMMENT XXX

Follow me on twitter @harrylluminati xx