Chapter 37

Louis' POV

I couldn't have heard right. I mean, she kinda mumbled so probably it was all a misunderstading from my side.

"I didn't get that love" I said.

"He raped me" She said only louder.

So I heard right. Right? Holy mother of carrots! That is so fucked up. A 12 year old girl raped on her birthday. What a nice present.

I looked at Robin. Tears were coming out softly from her eyes.

I wiped them with my thumb. And pulled her in my warm embrace. And I hugged her. She didn't calm down though. She cried harder, started sobbing and shaking in my arms.

I didn't say anything though. I didn't know what she went through. I don't know what raping feels like. Obviously I can't really feel it cause I'm a man.

I kinda zoned out there.

I rubbed her back, drawing meanless patters. I buried my face in her neck as she calmed down. She wasn't crying as hard as before.

So I decided to speak.

"Did he really do that?" I asked. She nodded into my chest. That's just horrible. What a fucked up mindless bitch brother she has. And seriously. The words that I clasify him with aren't even supposed to be thought.

What a fucker.

And that kinda makes sense you know. Since he...raped her.

I'm spacing out a lot today.

___________________

Just a filler chapter as I won't update for a while because of exams.

Love ya and sorry that it's really short....10 exams are stressing me out

xxxxxxxx