Chapter 34

AN: Twerking is a funny dance. The chapter before I didn't include any but in this one I will. So this is it...chapter...I lost count...The next Chapter is here!! ^.^

Robin's POV

Woah, My heart stopped for a second there. The surprise was enormous. As the blinding lights turned on, I saw all my favourite celebrities in our mansion. Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran which I had met in my dreams and my all time favourite Birdy. As I saw her there my heart stopped again. She's my second idol after the boys, which have now become my best friends and one of them my boyfriend ofcourse.  Ha!

I jumped a bit as I felt warm hands grasping my waist and spinning me around. I go a glipse and saw that it was Louis. I turned a bit, put my arms around his neck and secured my legs around his torso so he was picking me up. He leaned in and kissed my lips pationatly and I kissed back. We pulled back at the sound of various claps and whistles and I blushed. Louis bit his lip. That's so hot! Robin we're in a public place, a voice said in my head. Well basically our mansion has become public...it will be ours soon!

"Boo, Thanks" I said wiping some stray tears.

"Anything for my princess" He said pecking my cheek. That's adorable.

More whistles where sounded around the room. I blushed once again and hid my face in the crook of Lou's neck.

He put me down.

"Princess go to your room, there's a surprise" he whispered. I nodded as I watched all the people having fun.

I climbed the stairs and went to our room. I opened the door and found...

"Little Mix!!!" I screamed. They where another set of my many idols.

"Omigod she's even cuter that what Louis said." Perrie said. I blushed.

"You know the boys?" I said.

"Yeah of course" Jade said like it was nothing.

"Omigod I'm like such a big fan" I said. I can't help not fangirling. They are so cute. I have a girl crush. I mean they are perfect.

Leigh laughed at me. The other girls chuckled.

"Okay so this isn't the surprise" Jesy said.

"What?" I said. Little Mix are in my room! Of course that's the surprise.

"We are going to play makeovers" Perrie said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, go and take a shower and put on the dress that's in your bathroom, then come out and we can perfect you even more" Jade said.

"If that's possible" Jesy said.

"Stop flattering me" I laughed.

"Go Go Go" the girls all pushed me in the shower.

Here we go.

Louis' POV

I waited for Robin. She had been up there for 2 hours now. Girls that so much to get ready but I bet she's going to look stunning.  When she will be down, I have planned a couple of things. I want her to meet all her idols, which I invited here for her.

Then me and the lads and all her favourite artists are going to put up a concert on a small stage that we created. Not really small. It took the whole living room and that is gigantic.

Birdy, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Us, Bruno Mars and Maroon 5. I knew that those where her all time favourites. Even Simon was here. She already met him...I think.

As I was thinking everything over, I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I turned to see Zayn, pointing at Robin who was in the top of the staircase, with the Little Mix girls smiling widely behind her.

I gaped and gasped. I know that sounds girly but she was astonishing!

A floor lenght dress. It was strapless royal blue at the top changing colours like a dip dye to light blue and finally at the end it was white. It was so cute. She had her hair up in a messy bun with her eyes sparling even more then they used to. Her red lips where painted a hot pink that wanted me to kiss them even more.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 7 in the evening. Cause we woke up at noon and stayed at the pitch for hours so that explains why it's so late.

I walked up to her as she went down the stairs. She's so adorable.

I picked her up bridal style and kissed her lips.

"Do you like the surprise?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded quickly.

"Now come and let's meet your idols" I whispered again as I put her down from my arms, back on the floor. As much as I would like to hold her in my arms all night, we would look like total idiots. Which we are.

I linked my arms with hers.

I was wearing a tux. It was so fitted and I have to admit I look so dashing. Ha, I'm so full of myself. We walked towards one of her number one idols. Birdy. I knew that she loved her so much and I have heard her sing skinny love sometimes. That was her all time favourite.

"Hey" I said to Birdy. She really was an early legend.

"Oh hey Louis" she said turning around and gasping.

"You're his girlfriend right, the football one?" She said excitely.

"Aye" Robin answered. She's keeping her cool there.

"Oh my god I mean you're so good like you're one of my idols" Birdy said jumping up.

O.k. Didn't expect that. I expected the other way round.

"Oh my god , you're my idol" Robin said jumping up and down with Birdy.

And I left the girls to fangirl.

________5 hours later________

All the surprise had been perfect.

Little mix sang Change your life and Wings. Maroon 5 sang She will be loved and Misery. We sang loads of songs, obvioulsy. Birdy sang A team and Skinny Love. Ed Sheeran sang Moments with us and Drunk.

Robin had loads of fun. Only the guests got drunk. We didn't. So know we are hanging around playing truth or dare.

I snuggled with Robin even more as she adjusted her head in the crook of my neck.

"Louis, truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Dare" I said, sitting up.

"Ok I want you to twerk in the balcony" Harry said.

"Of course" I said standing up. Although the paparazzi will see it, I don't really care. It's just a joke and maybe that wil chase them home.

I went out in the balcony and started twerking.

"FOREVER TWERKING!!!"