Chapter 12

Louis' POV

We are back at the flat now and Robin is sleeping in my hands.  I couldn't not feel a little pity.  Her broken ankle and her bandaged head. She looked so small and hopeless to all that was happening around her.  I kisssed her tender lips as I went inside and layed her softly on the couch. She was still asleep but I didn't feel like putting her in bed as it was still 10 in the morning.  I sat down on the couch and layed her head on my lap and softly nuzzled her hair. Niall sat down on the other side and placed her feet on his lap.

"Dude what are you doing?" I asked.

"Uh, nothing" he said munching some oreos.

"Look here she's mine ok" I cheekily whisper yelled.

Niall chuckle as Liam and Zayn came into the room in onesies.  Me and Niall started laughing histerically.

"What?" Louis said, holding a wrapped parcel in his hand.

Robin opened her eyes and blushed at how she was set on the couch.  Head on Louis, Feet on Niall. I sat up and looked at Liam and Zayn.

"I can see why you're laughing" she said, giggling.

She had a really cute giggle.  Like a cute 3 year old.

"We've got you a present" Liam said handing her a parcel.

"Uh, On thanks" she said.

She ripped the parcel open and found two onsies.  They both had the words 'we're in love' on them.  Robin's was blue and Louis' was red.

"Aaaaww! Robin said miracuesly jumping up on him. She hugged him tightly and so did I.

"I wanna put it on" she screamed like a little child.

She hopped to the bathroom and two secnonds later she came wearing the onesie.

"Your turn" she yelled at me.

She pushed me towards the bathroom. Man she's strong.  Well I am dating a world famous footballer so yeah she would be just as tough as I am. I peeled the clothes of me and put the onesie on. Now eveyone was wearing onesies exept...

"Where's Harry?" I asked being greeted by a Robin jumping on me from behind.

"Woahhh" I said. "Be careful Ro"

I looked at Liam again to search for the answer I was looking for. From the looks that I was getting no one seemed to know. 

"That's a good question" Zayn said as I peeled Robin off of me and dumped her jokingly on the couch.  But she came back for me again.  She didn't give up and that's what I loved about her! I decided to call Harry.

The phone kept ringing at finally someone I didn't know answered the phone.

"Hello" he said. "We were waiting"

"Uh, Hi who am I talking to?" I asked feeling the confusion and panic taking over my self.

"Well, you see I am marco" he said.

My heart froze.

"We decided to kidnap Harry, that way I can get my sister back"

I felt like crying. I dropped the phone from my hand feeling like I'm about to throw up any time.

I ran to the bathroom and threw my guts out.  Niall came after me.

When I was finally ready from being sick, I decided to go back to the living room and explain the whole thing to the boys.

Harry was kidnapped.

My best friend.

"Harry" I said.

"What?" Liam said.

"He's been kidnapped" I said, barely being able to get the words out of my mouth.

"WHAT?" they all screamed in harmony.

"He said that if we hand Ro to him he will give us Harry back" I said tears filling in my eyes.

I looked at Robin.  She looked like she just saw a ghost. She started sobbing and crying histerically and Niall put his arm around her.

I went near her and lifted her up on my lap.  She cried into my chest as she gripped my shirt tightly.  I knew that she would never let go and so will I.  But what about Harry! What are we going to do about that. I won't hand in Ro, never in my wildest dreams, but Harry is my best friend.  Panic struck me.

I pushed Ro off of me and started screaming. There wasn't Harry telling me to tell me to stop swearing and I used my chance.

I glanced at Robin before I stromed out to my room and locked the door.  She had a pained look on her face and I could tell that she didn't like how Iike how I reacted.

I had to do something.

To save my love and my best friend.

But What?

____________

hey guys sorry short but I promise I'll give you more soon!

So a little about me:

Sasha

13 years old

from malta

a huge dedicated directioner

________

Poll:

comment ur most embarrasing moment and dont forget to fan and vote!!

If i get 25 more votes i will tell you my deadly embarrasing moment

so vote away!

cya guys and live while where young!

-sasha

xoxo