Chapter 38

Hey guysss!! Sorry I haven't updated for a while but I'll be updating every day now. Sooo...Anyone else cried in the new 1D3D movie trailer. I mean I cried during that. I don't know what I'm going to do during the movie!! And the new song. I'm already loving the little part that I've heard!!

*Just to make it clear that this is the same story, I just changed the name and the cover but other then that I won't be changing anything.*

So here's another chapter for you guys and thanks for all the support!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin's POV

Damn these dreams. Here come a loadful of days not sleeping well and driving Louis crazy. I always end up shaken up for days after I have dreams like that.

Why can't I dream about ponies and unicorns? Not rape.

"Robin?" Louis asked me tilting my chin so I could look closely at his blue eyes. We were inches apart, so close I could feel his breath hitting my lips softly.

"Yes Lou?" I asked softly.

"Do you wanna sleep or watch some sponge bob. The guys all went to sleep cause it's still pretty early" He explained.

"Spongebob" Once again I talked softly. Another consequence of when you've just had a dream...or a nightmare in this subtle case.

"I knew you'd say that" he said pecking my lips softly. Louis stood up, picking me up as I was sitting on his lap, huddled against his chest a few moments ago. Once again I huddled into his chest and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, feeling some hair of his brushing against your ear and tickling you.

I unintenially giggled. Louis chuckled. "What's so funny missy?" Louis said sitting on the couch, placing me on his lap once again and draping a comforter over us both.

"Your hair tickled my ear" I said, feeling a smile on your tear stained face.

Louis chuckled again, wrapping his hands around my waist as I leaned against his chest as he squuezed me softly.

"What time is it love?" I asked Louis shifting slightly so I could look into his eyes.

He whipped his phone out and checked the time. "It's 3 in the morning love" he said.

"I woke everyone up at 3 in the morning?"  I said feeling guilty.

"Hey don't worry love" he said rubbing circles around my back, calming me down and removing the gut feeling. The guilty feeling.

"Aren't you sleepy lou?" I asked focusing your eyes on the tv screen infront of me.

"I'll do anything for you love, I would walk through the deserts, I would walk down the aisle, I would swim all the oceons just to see you smile" he said. His words touched my heart as you realised that he just qouted Liam's part in stand up.

"Awee" I said smiling at him. He squeezed me thighter and whispered in my ear.

"I'll do anything you want me to do". The way he said it made me slap him playfully on his bicep. "You naughty little boy" I talked in a baby voice.

"I'm not really little anymore now am I?" he said.

"You're young at heart" you whispered softly, into Spongebob so much.