Chapter 32

Louis' POV

As I was singing the small phrase of our new song to Robin, she fell asleep in my arms. A beautiful girl. And she's so insecure. She doesn't know that she's beautiful. She thinks that she's lucky that I like her. I actually love her. With all my heart. Forever. In my opinion, I'm the one considering myself lucky in this relationship. I never even thought that I could be holding such a beautiful girl. I was so lucky.

I stood up, keeping her in my arms and I layed down on all the cushions and stuff. She was placed on my chest, asleep, breathing softly. I snuggled into her hair, wishing that I could protect her. Forever in my life. Protecting her, keeping her safe. And I will show her. Not with words and stuff. But with my actions.

I closed my eyes and entered a deep and peaceful sleep, holding the girl I love in my arms.

Liam's POV

It's 2 o'clock in the morning. All the lads and I, including the girls where sitting in the living room in an akward silence.

"Guys, We should leave them, They are probably staying wherever they went." Danielle piped in.

I knew she was right. I hugged her waist close to mine. How I love my noodles. Hihi.

Zayn was holding Ingy on his lap, stroking her hair softly. She looked so peaceful with him and they both looked so cute.

Harry was holding a sleepy Yasmin, his hands around her shoulders as she snuggled deeper in his chest, playing with his curls and him playing with her soft silky blonde hair.

"I know, but a lot has happened and they are not really safe anywhere they go" I said. I wasn't going to give up that easily. Louis was my brother and Robin was my sister. Yeah, sortof. Anyway. Robin has been through too much to just forget about her. Sure she was with Louis and they where probably hugging and kissing right now but I'm still worried. Too much has happened.

"Liam calm down" Zayn said relaxed. And that only made me clench my teeth even more.

"They could be in trouble!" I shouted, waking Yasmin up as she looked grogilly at us.

"We're going to bed" Harry announced, picking up Yasmihn bridal style. Too cute.

"Liam, tell Paul to check on them" Dani said. I loved my girlfriend and her ideas.

"Why didn't I think about that before" I said, giving Dani a quick peck on the lips and pulling my phone out.

I quickly dialed Paul's phone.

"Hey Paul" I said.

"Hey is something wrong, what happened, is everyone safe, is anyone hurt, is anyone is danger-" He said.

"Paul calm down" I said. I loved our body guard...he cared so much.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well Louis and Robin are on a date and they still haven't come back yet." I said.

"What?!" He screamed. I know I was an overprotective 'brother' but Paul was an overprotective 'mother, father, sister and brother'.

"Yeah, can you check on them. They are not picking up their phones." I said.

"Right, will text you in a bit" he said.

And I fell asleep with that. Waiting for the text with Dani in my arms.

Paul's POV

I ran down the stairs, grabbed the keys and a quick coat and ran to the car. I obvioulsy knew where they where, but Louis had made it clear that I need not come unless something was wrong. Which maybe it is.

I arrived at the enourmous football pitch and smiled at myself. Louis really loved Robin. Hiring one of the biggest pitches in England for the night is not free. But being in One Direction hepls I guess.

I pulled away at the nearest parkin spot and got inside. I walked slowly so I wouldn't distract them from anything. I even tried to just see that they where ok and sneak off. I walked into the enormous pitch and strianed my eyes to see if there was anyone there. I decided to walk cause there was no present movement in sight. If you know what I mean.

I walked for what seemed like hours but it was only a few minutes. I'm so lazy sometimes. And being woken up at 2 in the morning reporting for duty doesn't really help.

I arrived at the setting that Louis had prepared for their actually first date and just smiled at myself.

Louis was sleeping, his head buried in her neck while she was practically on top of him burying her face in his neck. And they looked so adorable.

I quickly whipped my phone out and went to the camera. These boys needed some revenge sometimies even though I'm their bodyguard.

I snapped a quick photo and went to the twitter.

I wrote:

@Louis_Tomlinson and @Robin_Forev are snuggling up yeah? On a date and I had to check on them. And look what I found. They are in looooove!

And I tweeted it. Manadgment wouldn't say anything cause I am the head of security. Ha!

I srided back to the van and went in chuckling in myself. I know that Liam gets notifications whenever the others get tweets from certain people so he's probably laughing.

Now, Back to my bed!

Liam's POV

I woke up when somethine vibrated on my stomach. Aah my phone. I looked at it and furrowed my brows. Why did Paul tweet?

I clicked the tweet and stared laughing. Zayn and Ingy where off to bed and Dani woke up from next to me. I showed her the tweet and the piciture and she started laughing as well .Paul could be so immature sometimes. And Louis and Robin looked so cute and in love and just adorkable!

"They are safe" Danielle said, standing up and pulling at my arm. I sighed and stood up and we went to our room.

_____________

sorry it was a short chap...but i will get more soon!! BTW SO HAPPY ABOUT THE 1000 READS!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME COS YOU MEAN A LOT!!

love you guys soooo much

soo much xxxx

forever zeh carrot/unicorn

sashaaaaa :P