Chapter 2

Robin's POV

We met up with Zayn and the other boys and I was literally going to faint from this night. C'mon. What do you expect.

"Hey lads," Louis said, me following him akwardly. I honestly didn't know what to do but control myself, because the sight in front of me was unbeleivable. 

"Louis, Finally decided to show up hey?" Zayn said, faking a weird accent. He really didn't need to fake an accent. 

"And who is this pretty lady?" Niall said, me cowering backwards even more. God knows how much tweets I've sent to this damn band.

"Robin," I said with a smile, as Niall aproached me to shake my hand. 

"Robin," he spoke to himself, "Great name for a fast footballer like you. Like a Robin ey? Wild and free. Awesome game darling," he said, making my smile grow, as I laughed.

"Thankyou," I said, bowing my head slightly in gratitude.

"I was thinking about this bar," Zayn said with a smile as he led us to one of the most famous bars in London. Actually, we were standing in front of it all the time. I always used to pass from here. I couldn't get in, firstly I'm slightly under age, secondly, it looks really expensive.

"I don't think we can be able to get in there," I said, my brows furrowing. 

"Honey. You're the talk of the night and yeah we're in a really famous boyband. Nothing personal, it's the truth," Louis said, winking. I bowed my head down to hide my stupid blush and nodded at them. 

Zayn led us to this nice quiet bar. The aura it held was beautiful, there was a small dance floor with people slow dancing and it was filled with slow relaxing music, making my body untense. Me, Niall and Louis stayed at the bar while the others had met with their girls. Liam had arrived later than us and had brought his beautiful Danielle, while Harry was chatting up to some girls. 

"That really was wonderful," Louis said, in awe. 

"What?" I asked. I was just drinking some wine, I didn't know what he was talking about. 

"That game you played. For a 19 year old girl you played like a 22 year old tough boy. I mean I'm not saying you're not tough, I just, you know?" Louis said, rubbing the back of his neck akwardly with a shy smile etched on his face. 

I blushed. What is it with me and blushing around this boy. Oh right cause he has been my crush ever since I got to know about the famous Louis Tomlinson.

"Thanks," I said, smiling.  "So you support Manchester United, right?"

"Yeah, You?"

"Course. Best team ever. Funny 'cause I haven't seen a match of them yet." I said with a small chuckle.

"Oh then, I'll have to take you!" He said, his smile growing. 

We stayed in a comfortable silence for a while and I absorbed Louis. He was even more beautiful in real life. His eyes twinkled even though there was dim lighting. His silky hair shone through the light, a messy mess.

He looked at me and caught me staring at him. I blushed again and tried hiding at my face. I feel like a total dodo.

He laughed and smiled at me, making me melt.

Follow me on twitter @harrylluminati x