Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Ingrid Zammit

Louis' POV

I woke up first.  It's eleven in the morning.  Robin is still breathing heavily into my chest.  She's so cute when she sleeps.  I decided not to wake up so that she can have more sleep. Her cast is propped onto some fluffy cushins that I put up for her before she slept.  I am defianetly falling head over heels for this girl.  I think that this is the greatest thing that managment have ever done. I stroked Robin's hair softly as she snoozed in the crook of my neck.  She's a darling.  Yesterday she got me heartbroken at the way she looked at me in hospital when the nurse had to give her the medication.  Or in the evening when I was going to take her to the hospital.  The eyes that she looked at me with took my breath away as she pleaded not only with her voice but with her blue eyes that at the moment seemed to loose their twinkle that she usually has.  I wish that I could tell her how much I love her but the words can't say everything.  I have to let her know with the things that I do.  Niall came inside the room and snapped me our of my trance.

"Hey Lou" he said.

"Hey" I said with a loopsided grin on my face.

"Hey, you want to grab some lunch?" he said.

"She's still asleep" I whispered wearily.

"Oh, yeah I see, well then we can wait for her" Niall said.

"Did I hear right? Did I hear Niall James Horan just say that he can wait a bit more for lunch?" I said, feeling the astonished grin on my face.

He blushed.

"Looks like somebody here has a crush" I said.

"Uh, Lou, no, I just see her as my little sister, that's all" he said, red from blushing.

"Hmm ok then" I nodded uncertainly.

Just at that moment, Robin squirmed in my hands and fluttered her fathomless eyes open.  Thank god she had the twinkle.  It suited her very nice.

"Good morning princess"Niall said before I could open my mouth.

I gave him a quick glare and then turned back to Robin.

"Hey Ni" she said.

"Hey what about me" I said pretending to fake cry.

She looked at me and gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Hello tommo" she said cheekily.

I laughed at this.  I watched Niall from the side of my eye as he stared at me, waiting for me to do something back.  I did.  I put my arms around her waist and she got the message while putting hers around my neck.  I leaned in slowly and I kissed her lips.  They felt so soft and tender. We moved them in sync. Niall broke our kiss.  He pulled us apart.

"Hey, hey too much information guys" he said while shielding his face cheekily.

"Robin, get dressed, we're going to Nandos" I said to her.

I looked at Robin as she hopped out of bed and fell face first to the floor with a thud.

"Robin! Are you OK?" I said, jumping out of bed and checking on her.

I helped her up.

"I'm used to it" she said with a sigh and a chuckle.

I knew what she meant.

Robin's POV

With a miracle, I manadged a shower.  I rubbed my hair with my fingertips.  I put a towel around my naked body and hopped out of the shower, only to fall again with a stronger thud.  I huffed.  Louis ran in and helped me up from the ground.